Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

double Mint
IMG_2128.jpg

Just ordered the Black/Oil Grey/Black, can't wait :D
Was debating with myself to get the Black/Oil Grey/White a few days ago, glad I didn't pull the trigger !
Super happy, it would be my 3rd pair with Mint and Black/Anthracite/Black :smokin
I don't know if it is because I know Sergio Lozano designed the 98, but the more I see them, the more they make me think about the 95...

I personally go TTS in 98s and need a half size up in 95s due to the narrow toe box.

But I'd wait for a few more opinions.

Hey guys, quick question, how do AM 98s fit in comparison to AM95s?

For me, air max 97 fits TTS. But i can wear TTS in AM95 and AM98 but they are a little tight. If you can i would go up just a .5 size for the 95 to make sure its not too tight on your foot. Its certainly a narrow shoe compared to others

image1 (1).jpeg
IMG_0818.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg
IMG_0819.jpg
IMG_0817.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg

These came in today from ebay. They look legit to me, does anyone disagree?

Only issue is these were listed as a UK 10.... not US 10. I didn't notice until it was too late. I doubt I can pull off a full size up so they're probably going on Stock X eventually. Oh well...

any legit/fake thoughts on the above pics? Just want to be sure before I leave positive ebay feeback :lol:

from what I can tell everything seems to check out

^ those would be amazing if they had a little bit of a different color instead of black on black wrapping all the way around. Needs a little bit of a difference. The all black is overpowering.

Back
Top Bottom