Nike Air Max A Lot

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by fatlighty

When yours truly rolled into the first day of seventh grade rocking the Nike Air Much Uptempos and
literally half of my male classmates rocked the white/navy More Uptempo takedown model, a sneakerhead was born.

Actually the Much were the takedown model; the Mores were the high end ones that Scottie wore.

i was gonna say da same thing, but those are probably da most atrocious looking piece of footwear i've ever seen in my life..

da shape of da toe is horrible, da colors epileptic inducing, jeez they need to crucify whoever had a hand in creating these.
laugh.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif
:smh:

I saw these sneakers like 2 years back @ HOH for a opinion, and now that they are about to be released my opinion is still the same TRASH

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

I saw these sneakers like 2 years back @ HOH for a opinion, and now that they are about to be released my opinion is still the same TRASH

why didn't you stop da train wreck before it happened?
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Just one less pair for me to spend my money on is how I look at it. It's not like we don't have other heat to look forward to. I'd say they shouldjust drop the Pippen 2's or 3's, but those 2's bombed each time they released them.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Just one less pair for me to spend my money on is how I look at it. It's not like we don't have other heat to look forward to. I'd say they should just drop the Pippen 2's or 3's, but those 2's bombed each time they released them.

yeah da pippen II's were only hot during its OG run....each subsequent release have been outlet city...

got da last release bull colors for like 45 bucks around my block.

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

If they weren't good enough to release then, why are they good enough to release NOW?

...or did they just spend the last two years 'improving' them?

Back
Top Bottom