Nike Air Max CB 94 (Barkleys) review needed

Can anyone give me a performance review on these kicks? Thinking about buying these. I know the technology in this shoe is inferior compared to the newer stuff out here, but I've been wanting these for years
laugh.gif
Any good reviews/knowledge of this shoe is greatly appreciated.

Can anyone give me a performance review on these kicks? Thinking about buying these. I know the technology in this shoe is inferior compared to the newer stuff out here, but I've been wanting these for years
laugh.gif
Any good reviews/knowledge of this shoe is greatly appreciated.

Support is great.

Fit is small.

Cushioning is fair.

I wouldn't play in the Retros though.

They shrunk the Air Bubble without changing the midsole, shape of the outsole, to compensate.

So, the Retros sit funny.... a bit like those strength shoes. The only part of the rear of the shoe that actually hits the ground is the very heel.

Support is great.

Fit is small.

Cushioning is fair.

I wouldn't play in the Retros though.

They shrunk the Air Bubble without changing the midsole, shape of the outsole, to compensate.

So, the Retros sit funny.... a bit like those strength shoes. The only part of the rear of the shoe that actually hits the ground is the very heel.

A lil late on this review but I love these shoes. I bought the 09's and got a pair of 10's from an outlet and have always appreciated the durability of this shoe especially in colder environments like in the northeast for example...

These offer great ankle support and plenty of toe room even though they are true to size. The fit is very comfortable and the cushioning will be hard for many who prefer zoom based sneakers but I'm more of an Air Max guy so I like the impact protection these have.

They almost feel like boots but again...if you're into a casual winter sneaker or just need an impact protection shoe for basketball, then these would make a great buy. I love the look of these as well.
wink.gif

A lil late on this review but I love these shoes. I bought the 09's and got a pair of 10's from an outlet and have always appreciated the durability of this shoe especially in colder environments like in the northeast for example...

These offer great ankle support and plenty of toe room even though they are true to size. The fit is very comfortable and the cushioning will be hard for many who prefer zoom based sneakers but I'm more of an Air Max guy so I like the impact protection these have.

They almost feel like boots but again...if you're into a casual winter sneaker or just need an impact protection shoe for basketball, then these would make a great buy. I love the look of these as well.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom