Nike Air Max CB4 II

F4E9D836-053A-4881-A763-EBA23E4DF65E.jpeg

Hopefully these will get the retro treatment. That full length air max unit was really nice and functional. A forgotten model but for sure i’ll be getting a pair to play in.

Anybody else got to play in these? i didn’t have the chance but fingers crossed they make a comeback soon

image courtesy of http://www.oft.gov.gi

I had the black pair! In my top 3 favorite hoopin' shoe I ever had. Would love to see a (proper) retro with non-comical air bags.

A very underrated shoe. At that time, anything with a full length air bubble would turn heads at my school

Retro worthy. They did really well in 1998, despite Chuck being in the midst of his decline and a down season overall. That white/navy is too clean.

Hugely underrated. This was when his line started to become less popular. I thought these were dope af back in the day. Doubt we'll ever get a retro.

yeah sad but true about the retro treatment. just seeing nike retro the pippen 1, uptempo 97, and total max uptempo kept my hopes up. especially with the total maxes since their midsole and cushioning are basically the same

but then again if they miraculously do a surprise retro release of the white/navy then sign me up for 2 pairs

As far as the Rockets Era Barkleys go it is:

1. CB4...Great upper design, the budget tech hold back its potential, I don't the CB4 written on the upper. The prototypes look even better in my opinion...

2. CB4 2....Really like this shoe too.

3. Super CB....Generally dislike this shoe

These were a shift from his previous pairs.. they weren't that popular and the same happened with CB. I think he was on the Rockets at that time.

Always thought these were the oddest pair of his entire line.

5CD0F636-5953-4469-A354-44A017CA94D3.jpeg

Valid post, I forgot about these :lol: They oddly seem more in tune with his line but def sucked. I never liked these lol. I can't even remember when these released.

Always thought these were the oddest pair of his entire line.

5CD0F636-5953-4469-A354-44A017CA94D3.jpeg

Retail price was 89.99. I knew even then as a teenager that something is different here because His previous kicks were 120.00+ and better.

I passed on these and the black ones and got the Grant Hill III instead.

They need to retro these
0BF50452-2C5B-450E-A922-571D2450A442.jpeg
THIS!👆🏾
I’VE BEEN WAITING ON THE SUPER CB’s FOREVER! AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEY NEED TO SHOW HIS HOUSTON-ERA KICKS THE SAME LOVE THEY’VE BEEN SHOWING ALL HIS KICKS FROM HIS PHOENIX AND PHILLY ERAS...HOLLA.

CED B.

Valid post, I forgot about these :lol: They oddly seem more in tune with his line but def sucked. I never liked these lol. I can't even remember when these released.
I BELIEVE THESE DROPPED IN LIKE ‘98-‘99...THESE WERE HIS LAST SIGNATURE SHOES BEFORE NIKE STOPPED HIS LINE. I ALWAYS LIKED HOW THESE WERE A TOTAL DEPARTURE FROM ALL OF HIS OTHER MAX AIR-THEMED KICKS. I BELIEVE HE STARTED WEARING THE CANDY CANE JORDAN 14’s AFTER THESE. HOLLA...

CED B.
71E645CF-5AFC-40DC-AE49-3AE42A601FD9.jpeg

Last edited:
F4E9D836-053A-4881-A763-EBA23E4DF65E.jpeg

Hopefully these will get the retro treatment. That full length air max unit was really nice and functional. A forgotten model but for sure i’ll be getting a pair to play in.

Anybody else got to play in these? i didn’t have the chance but fingers crossed they make a comeback soon

image courtesy of http://www.oft.gov.gi
These were the first pair of Nike's I ever got back when I was 5-6 years old in the first grade, I really hope they retro these especially in blue and white.

Back
Top Bottom