Nike Air Max Hyperize - "Final Four" Collection (Via Sneakerfiles.com)

Via SneakerFiles.

nike-air-max-hyperize-final-four-collection-1.jpg

We recently had our first look at a Nike Air Max Hyperize from the upcoming Playoff Pack, and we now have two more colorways of Nike'snewest basketball sneaker to share. Both of these styles are inspiredby the NCAA Tournament and host the images of scissors and a net on thetongue to symbolize the cutting of the net ceremony at the end of thetournament. The first pair yields a black upper with blue and whiteaccents, while the second sneaker features a white upper with gold andblack accents. Both Nike Air Max Hyperize colorways are now availablefor $144.99 each.
Click to Purchase at Finishline.com

trans.gif

nike-air-max-hyperize-final-four-collection-2.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperize-final-four-collection-3.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperize-final-four-collection-4.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperize-final-four-collection-5.jpg

Those are some ugly cw's. I thought i saw someone from New Mexico wear this shoe but i could be wrong.

^^
air maxs 360s are pretty sweet in terms of cushioning. would be so much better than lunar foam in my eyes. i personally cant play in sneakers with too much cushioning (ie. lebrons) i dont get that court feel

I think Scheyer went back to the regular Rize last night? Didn't pay too much attention.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Playoff Pack

395722-100-01.jpg

395722-100-02-570x570.jpg
Those will definitely turn a few heads but I'm with andfattoo, the "stars" were a bit much...but I do lik ethe faded/gradient-i$h look...

butttttt, these are MADNESS!
pimp.gif

It’s a tamer alternative to the Metallic Silver/Volt version we first showed you. Much like the Air Max LeBron VII, the Air Max Hyperize combines a Flywire supported upper with a full length Max Air Unit. The upper is almost entirely black, with hits of blue appearing on the Flywire strands, piping, and rim of the outsole. Some texture is added to the black with subtle stippling on the piecing that encases the Flywire window. More shots in the Gallery.

and for good meaasure....crazier....
Air-Max-Hyperize-metallic-silvervolt.jpg

Air-Max-Hyperize-metallic-silvervolt-_2_.jpg

Air-Max-Hyperize-metallic-silvervolt-_5_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom