Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Figured this would be the best place to post this, since there really isn't an official Hyperposite 2 thread yet. Anyways, here's Anthony Davis'  USA PEs. Really starting to like the new model the more I see of it.

photo via nicekicks.com

From IG

Figured this would be the best place to post this, since there really isn't an official Hyperposite 2 thread yet. Anyways, here's Anthony Davis'  USA PEs. Really starting to like the new model the more I see of it.

photo via nicekicks.com

Probably the best 2 I've seen so far. Still not sure about these. I like them but the holes kind of throw me off.

still cant get down with the new hyperposites.... ill just keep grabbing the old ones for the low.

I was skeptical of the new Hyperposite, but visually, I'm completely sold after seeing the USA model.

However, I still have my doubts about the cushioning.

If the Hyperposite was essentially a LeBron 8 cushioning wise and the new Hyperposite is a LeBron 10, seems like a downgrade to me.

Yeah those are hot, they're going back down to retail or close to it. Plotting on a pair myself.

Yeah they definitely are. How'd you grab the bhms for non sasquatch sizes? I thought the lowest was like 11.5

Yeah they definitely are. How'd you grab the bhms for non sasquatch sizes? I thought the lowest was like 11.5

Lowest was a 10.5. I actually used to have that size but someone offered me a price that I couldn't say no to.

The size 10 came from Oregon. Was confused if they were new or not because the seller said they were tried on in doors but like new lol. Seller is def legit tho.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380926874838
Didn't come with the box tho but who cares when u plan to wear them.

Last edited:
Whoa that's a steal. Can't be mad at that.

Yea I think it's because there is no hype on the shoe therefore it's not really sought after regularly. Shoes like that should be set at a buy it now vs an auction. I was 10000% happy.

Last edited:
I'm on the hunt for Amares in an 11. Managed to get my 10.5s for $150 new but I just can't fit it. (I generally go for 11 in Posites.)

Back
Top Bottom