Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

More images of these monstrosities

the hell are these?

I've got an exclusive look at the inspiration for them:

Still relevant

OMG i hoped nike had come to their senses and dropped these new hyperposites and just picked back up with the OG's....oh well i think im going to throw on the glows today!

what are fireberries and Amares going for now a days in a size 11-11.5? those and the mint colored joints and the only others i want. i love my Glows!

well i was under the impression a size 12 was never even made in the area 72s, or at least made available. i guess i was wrong though. for those looking to bash themselves over the head:

ebay item number: 191266872977

Anybody seem a size 12 Area 72 Hyperposite?

I've been looking for a pair forever

me too..might have to get a cheap pair of hyperberrys and get it customized

well i was under the impression a size 12 was never even made in the area 72s, or at least made available. i guess i was wrong though. for those looking to bash themselves over the head:

ebay item number: 191266872977

Anybody seem a size 12 Area 72 Hyperposite?

I've been looking for a pair forever

me too..might have to get a cheap pair of hyperberrys and get it customized

:lol: area 72s were def made under a 12. My boy got a pair from that eBay seller when they first dropped and I know his pair is a size 10.

:lol: area 72s were def made under a 12. My boy got a pair from that eBay seller when they first dropped and I know his pair is a size 10.

I know they were made under a 12, I remember seeing the original eBay auction from the seller. His run stopped at an 11.5 though, I wasn't sure if they were made in 12, I figured it was just smaller sizes that were available.

I know they were made under a 12, I remember seeing the original eBay auction from the seller. His run stopped at an 11.5 though, I wasn't sure if they were made in 12, I figured it was just smaller sizes that were available.

Perfect example of me not being able to read so early in the morning :lol:

Philadelphia Premium Outlets Nike Factory store(610)327-1748 has these Hyperposites $71.97! (Until Monday) FSR

Last edited:
did a quick foam one color. That big ugly swoosh near the collar/ankle needs to go
sick.gif

629156417be79d3ecff51f8e60cb9d9dca229bb.jpg

aye nike could have just released a hyperposite one version (different placement of the swoosh) of the original and continue there instead of that new 2014 garbage :x :smh:

14s are probably superior basketball shoes, players probably wanted more flexibility which the holes could help with. I'm not mad with improving the main function of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom