Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

For a cool 5 bandz on eBay

My size too :smh:

Damn I hate looking at sneakers out of my price range :lol:
nike could of gave the public a black and gold pair at least. I would of copped guaranteed.

14s are probably superior basketball shoes, players probably wanted more flexibility which the holes could help with. I'm not mad with improving the main function of the shoes.

It's hard to believe players had much issue with these as the ones that wore them worse them for more than a season. That's pretty rare for basketball shoes to be honest.

It's hard to believe players had much issue with these as the ones that wore them worse them for more than a season. That's pretty rare for basketball shoes to be honest.
Not saying anything was wrong from a performance standpoint but there were probably some areas that could've been improved to make them even better.

Not saying anything was wrong from a performance standpoint but there were probably some areas that could've been improved to make them even better.

Gotcha. I feel like the holes make the foot more vulnerable especially since it's a shoe that big guys have been wearing in the nba.

im assuming the holes are put there to address a breathability issue. i doubt that one mesh cut out was enough to keep the shoes cool, especially for big men running up and down the court. they seem to trap heat for me a little bit when i get going in them, so i imagine that may have been an issue for NBA players as well. just my two cents on the matter

Wait, the Amare pair fits more snug than others do?
Amare's fit significantly tighter out of the 3 pairs I own (Amare/Rondo/SOLs).  All 9.5.

Rondo's feel the most comfortable to me (feels like Nike made the toe-box roomier or maybe the foam is softer IDK).  

But this is coming from a wide footer's perspective, although a 9 fits perfectly for me in foam ones/pros.

I've worn AS more to try to break the foam in, but it just feels like the more I wear, the tighter it gets.
roll.gif

I found the only solution for me comfort-wise is to tie the shoe tighter up to the top lace hole.

:smokin Nice, always wanted a pair too, can't say I've been hunting but a good price, I would cop.

Amare's fit significantly tighter out of the 3 pairs I own (Amare/Rondo/SOLs).  All 9.5.

Rondo's feel the most comfortable to me (feels like Nike made the toe-box roomier or maybe the foam is softer IDK).  

But this is coming from a wide footer's perspective, although a 9 fits perfectly for me in foam ones/pros.

I've worn AS more to try to break the foam in, but it just feels like the more I wear, the tighter it gets.
roll.gif

I found the only solution for me comfort-wise is to tie the shoe tighter up to the top lace hole.
I agree on all this and i'm a fat footer too. To me, the glows also fit tighter. I went size 12 on all my hyperposites and am a true 11. Most of them have a little room (that i need for width) but even a full size up the glows are hella tight.

Back
Top Bottom