Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

:pimp:

Nike Air Max Hyperposite 

Dynamic Blue/Reflective Silver-Fireberry

524862-400

guess its not time for nike to release them in the US
(World Basketba
Just because the word "Fireberry' was in the shoe description doesn't mean the shoe was suppose to be a part of the "WBF" (World Basketball Festival) pack :lol: I mean seriously the Black Blue and Pink Hyperposites don't even match the pack considering most of the shoes from the WBF pack have the Wolf Grey upper (Not Reflective silver) and they also have the WBF Logo on the shoes from the pack so like I said before these shoes where never suppose to be apart of the pack that's why they didn't release with the pack

I can't wait for these to come out .... the Volt/Grey is definitely dope. I do like the Orange ones also. Very well executed.

black/solar red or whatver they are will be copped....damn was lookin forward to not spending as much on kicks after this yr

I'll be in London and Paris next month...might scoop up a pair if I like them.

$225? What happen to 200? Nike must have seen some type of hype towards this shoe gaining on NT :nerd:

I had the slightest amount of interest at $200...$225 just made that interest disappear for me. You guys have fun.

Guess I'm not surprised at $225, foam ones/pros are now $220, foam maxes were $225, why would these be different?
Are these real foam or foam-like though? (ala zoom rookies)

Back
Top Bottom