Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

There are sooooo many of these out there now. Obviously Nike had to make up enough to fit players on both sides as well as staff dudes who have pairs. I can only imagine what these will hit underground sites and markets for if folks get hands on them.

As much as I hate to admit I'll have more of these than Xs

^^ mind you there was a whole bunch of pairs left after they gave them to players, staff, 3 winners and the reg peeps they hook up.

Twnty- nice pics. You got me in one lol :nerd:

Last edited:
^^ mind you there was a whole bunch of pairs left after they gave them to players, staff, 3 winners and the reg peeps they hook up.

Oh yea which one? They also gave out the Hyperposite at the end of the night?

I need an all black pair at around $160ish. Amare's are the best I've seen so far, unfortunately PE.

Nah sure if they did but a few of me peeps ended up with pairs (regs in the streetball circuit) I ended up leaving in the beginning of the fourth quarter of the TOC championship.

Nah sure if they did but a few of me peeps ended up with pairs (regs in the streetball circuit) I ended up leaving in the beginning of the fourth quarter of the TOC championship.

Oh damn i would have loved to walk away with a pair

Black/Red are garbage..but the fireberries are real dope..wish the price wasn't so much tho..:rolleyes

I actually thought the exact opposite... (not really trash) but the SB colorway is overused IMO... but again.. the colors are endless..

sick.gif
 I need...... 

Let me get my hands on them....please let me get my hands on them.....

JS"

order from eastbay that i placed when these went on sale, is on back-order now.. anyone else get it?

these look like Lebron 8's from a distance..not the color obviously but the design

Old info from CK

October 2012:
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue
524862-401
$200
November 2012:
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Team Brown/Total Orange/Dark Field Brown-Mandarin
524862-200
$200
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Cargo Khaki/Bamboo-Black
524862-300
$200
Looks like the pair mayor showed is dropping in October

i see u over there hahaha

came back to NY and didn't holla...:smh:

as for these, i went to grab a pair with the Marino turfs but i just couldn't pull the trigger on them....they were very underwhelming in person(at least the pairs that released were)....hopefully some better colorways come down the pipeline soon, those NYC blue ones are :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom