Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I plan on copping the raspberry hyperposites this week , do they fit TTS? Or should I go a half size up? This will be my first pair.

And since this thread is back on page 1.... Got these a couple of months ago now

^^^ Thx man. There are still a couple of pairs I want but I'm pretty hapoy with my collection at this point.

So I was watching sportscenter the other day and they were showing the highlights from the Duke vs NC State game, and I noticed that one of Duke's players, Jahlil Okafor, was rocking an all white shoe with a blue outsole and no logo (from what I could see). I found a better picture of them and it turns out they were Nike Air Max Hyperposites, which I thought was pretty weird considering...

1. The release cycle for these has been over for a while

2. No one else on the team was wearing them, and to my knowledge no one else ever has

Is Nike now making PEs for specific college players, or are they just a really good custom? Regardless I figured I'd share.

This is the best picture I could find of them.

So I was watching sportscenter the other day and they were showing the highlights from the Duke vs NC State game, and I noticed that one of Duke's players, Jahlil Okafor, was rocking an all white shoe with a blue outsole and no logo (from what I could see). I found a better picture of them and it turns out they were Nike Air Max Hyperposites, which I thought was pretty weird considering...

1. The release cycle for these has been over for a while

2. No one else on the team was wearing them, and to my knowledge no one else ever has

Is Nike now making PEs for specific college players, or are they just a really good custom? Regardless I figured I'd share.
College players pull out crazy kicks all the time, and considering Okafor is supposed to go #1 overall, wouldn't surprise me if Nike takes care of his requests in hopes of sponsoring him in the NBA.

^ more likely it's as simple as the duke supply locker had those hyperposite 1s left over from previous seasons in his size.

For what its worth , amazon still has some sizes left. Of course thy never have my size available. Oh well

Sears too

Last edited:
It's still wack how nike treated the hyperposites. So many colors that could have sold well....SMH

:smh: and they decided to put out so many trash colorways instead

I'm actually mad the Amare's are the only ones that I own, but none of the other ones that actually released were worth copping to me

For what its worth , amazon still has some sizes left. Of course thy never have my size available. Oh well

Sears too

Both can be had cheaper on ebay or at outlets as an FYI. My boy got the teal ones for me for like $56 shipped to my door. Had the brown ones for the low too but I didn't want them.

Back
Top Bottom