Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

DAMN those are SICK.  Nike has so many shoes that would send there profit through the ROOF, if only they released them for NikeID.

DAMN those are SICK.  Nike has so many shoes that would send there profit through the ROOF, if only they released them for NikeID.

I totally agree!
If these or even the 2's were to be placed on Nike ID, I would be Broke!
All the color combos I would make...Dreaming...

To anyone that has both the raspberry and fireberry how close are they color wise? They look close to the same color on pics.

Champssports still has a FSR of the Teal hyperposites for $163. I'm waiting until a good coupon code before I pull the trigger on 2x pairs.

EBay dried up for me too. Not that I really want the teal Hypers, but I saw numerous listing at $90-110 a couple of months back.

EBay dried up for me too. Not that I really want the teal Hypers, but I saw numerous listing at $90-110 a couple of months back.

this. They were all over the bay for $70-130. Solid cw too. Anybody else seeing the hyperposite 2 at their local hoh? Seems like they just popped up outta nowhere.

Hyperposite 2 at HoH here now. I just need them to make their way to outlets at ~$150.

There's a Hyperposite 2 thread.

It was a slight side convo. No need to act informative when you aren't.

I'm just letting a couple of you know there is a Hyperposite 2 thread. Since there are 2 separate threads the info posted for the 2 would serve better in the proper thread. That is all.

No need to get all defensive/offended.

Edit: Still haven't worn my raspberries/teals. Need to break them out one of these days.

Last edited:
2 posts were regarding the Hyperposite 1s as well. Only 1 post was about the 2s. I think it would've served better for the thread for you to have not even said anything. Then we wouldn't be doing this back, and forth.

But I'm done with this convo, and rent-a-mods.

Just saying.... These >>>>> hyperposite 2s all day long. Teals don't look to bad for what they are selling for :lol:

2 posts were regarding the Hyperposite 1s as well. Only 1 post was about the 2s. I think it would've served better for the thread for you to have not even said anything. Then we wouldn't be doing this back, and forth.

But I'm done with this convo, and rent-a-mods.

:rolleyes

Sure thing buddy.

Back
Top Bottom