Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
A year and a half ago I had someone ship me sneakers off eBay in two plastic grocery bags they taped together. Unreal.

kicks like life.

golden rule. Treat how you want to be treated. Ship how you’d like yours shipped. Lol
I sold a shoe on eBay, double boxed. Two months later the seller sends it back to me with only the shoe box with tape all over it. The shoes and of course the box were beat and he wanted a refund :lol: PayPal granted his refund but I appealed it. So they ended up siding with me. The nerve of some people man :smh:

My order just came in from Footpatrol and I now I realized that I ordered the wrong size :smh:
Completely forgot to convert from UK sizing to US. So sad, was really looking forward to these

5E04C4D2-18EE-46D4-9997-940398A7B8A0.jpeg

So Good

So apparently I tried to cop MVPs while I was half-asleep or something. Just found an order confirmation from Nike.

🤷‍♂️

edit: pure coincidence cjdynasty cjdynasty , I would never do someone that cold :lol: :stoneface:

It's alright, I ate **** on the last dozen releases or so.

Been waiting 3 weeks to get my overpriced Flints from stockX :smh:

I sold a shoe on eBay, double boxed. Two months later the seller sends it back to me with only the shoe box with tape all over it. The shoes and of course the box were beat and he wanted a refund :lol: PayPal granted his refund but I appealed it. So they ended up siding with me. The nerve of some people man :smh:

Who does that? Wow. What a waste of semen.

I hate this message with a passion. 11 days now it’s said this. Last 3 pairs I’ve got from them must have come from overseas. I don’t care if it’s coming from Australia, it shouldn’t take that long
3A532CE4-D2A9-4AC5-9D05-50110FE24A9A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom