Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
FOMO got me. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Sneaker Politics sold out from the jump so hopped on END to grab them. Best part is the glittered outsole. Wish these had patent leather. If Dunkman come out imma cop them too.
IMG_20200701_224247.jpg

Folks really need to stop using stock x and goat and put them out of business. They're both vultures.

No reason why you buy a shoe for 200, sell it for 280, you profit 20 bucks and stock x takes home 60 bucks. Smh, imo

Stock X yes. They charge fees for everything noW.

Folks really need to stop using stock x and goat and put them out of business. They're both vultures.

No reason why you buy a shoe for 200, sell it for 280, you profit 20 bucks and stock x takes home 60 bucks. Smh, imo

Better than dealing with scammers and low ballers on eBay. Prices also tend to be cheaper on those platforms, and you get a legit check (Not that it can necessarily be trusted).

This x100.. eBay seller protection is a joke.
I've bought a lot of trash off eBay. lots of older og Jordans and used pairs from 04. for example, I bought a pair of 04 Jordan 2s for $100 and they be going for 1700 on stockX like the ****. **** is ridiculous

Stockx makes it so easy and convenient, which lets them get away with high prices and ridiculous fees

plus I guess you get some peace of mind, especially for the casual sneaker head.

I’m all for freezing them out but there needs to be a better alternative and it’s not eBay

if Stockx would do random promotions like they used to do, they’d be cool with me. Now they’re just greedy and taking advantage of very weak competition

Better than dealing with scammers and low ballers on eBay. Prices also tend to be cheaper on those platforms, and you get a legit check (Not that it can necessarily be trusted).
You don't have to go to eBay. Sell and buy locally or use your own ig platform to sell and buy. I'm never ok with taking 20% of the profit while stock x takes 80%.

The issue with resale platforms is their fees are so high that it forces the seller to increase the price to get the amount he wants as a profit. If I pay $200 for a shoe and wanna make $50, I have to sell them for $280 bc SX is gonna take 10% which is $28. So in reality I could've given you the shoe for $250 but now you had to pay $280 plus taxes and shipping which comes to $310. You as a buyer paid $60 more bc of their fee system.

The issue with resale platforms is their fees are so high that it forces the seller to increase the price to get the amount he wants as a profit. If I pay $200 for a shoe and wanna make $50, I have to sell them for $280 bc SX is gonna take 10% which is $28. So in reality I could've given you the shoe for $250 but now you had to pay $280 plus taxes and shipping which comes to $310. You as a buyer paid $60 more bc of their fee system.
This is true. All those places take too much in fees.

Dan Gilbert (stockx) is a billionaire for a reason

I wish it was an NTer that came up with the app, not some greedy old man who owns a mortgage company. A mortgage company to me is making money off of being rich. That letter he wrote to Lebron when he left the first time, I hate that he’s profiting off all this.

I wish it was an NTer that came up with the app, not some greedy old man who owns a mortgage company. A mortgage company to me is making money off of being rich. That letter he wrote to Lebron when he left the first time, I hate that he’s profiting off all this.

NT should have an app instead of mobile site first.

Just my opinion nike can curve all this by doing pre orders for certain items and give a window for the orders before it close

speaking of NT creating an app similar to stockx, why did the buy/sell forum for 9 and under just become garbage on NT? it's really just become this

200.gif

GOAT and stockx have destabilized the ability to just buy and sell without a middle person... there's ebay but we know how that goes

Back
Top Bottom