Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
SX is definitely still changing tax. My phone broke yesterday and just received an email that my bid for the MVPs was accepted. Not sure what the going rate is for the MVPs but I'm sure the seller only made $10-15 after tax. As you guys mentioned buyers and sellers are getting hit with fees on both sides and SX is benefitting.

SX is definitely still changing tax. My phone broke yesterday and just received an email that my bid for the MVPs was accepted. Not sure what the going rate is for the MVPs but I'm sure the seller only made $10-15 after tax. As you guys mentioned buyers and sellers are getting hit with fees on both sides and SX is benefitting.
Yes, that’s the worst thing about it. Buyers and sellers are getting hit with large fees and StockX becomes the winner in the end. It really sucks. There has to be a better way.

I wouldn't pay that. I miss the days when you were just charged one fee without state income tax etc. Wow. There were so many steals and deals to be had. Sheesh.
this happened because of whatever the republican agenda was to get more money off of any goods or sales. eBay introduced their bs tax and so did stockx. Its like Europe, where there's a value added tax on top of state tax. You're best bet is to go off IG sellers or support platforms like grailed. **** I miss kixify...

this happened because of whatever the republican agenda was to get more money off of any goods or sales. eBay introduced their bs tax and so did stockx. Its like Europe, where there's a value added tax on top of state tax. You're best bet is to go off IG sellers or support platforms like grailed. **** I miss kixify...

Ahhh I forgot about ebay too. That was terrible. YEARS of no state tax.

And yeah that's what I do. Or I'll catch an ebay seller who's in my city and we'll do business. That sales/state tax adds up. But this is part of the game now.

Ahhh I forgot about ebay too. That was terrible. YEARS of no state tax.

And yeah that's what I do. Or I'll catch an ebay seller who's in my city and we'll do business. That sales/state tax adds up. But this is part of the game now.
blame the government. ebay tried fighting it. I remember getting emails from them when they were trying to avoid having additional tax added to used items. but low and behold, its been 2 years...

Anybody get updating shipping from undftd?
That I was the only one with issues from them. I bought viotechs from them too and those shipped. Maybe I thought they shipped both together with 1 package slip. But now since you said something im concerned
Screenshot_20200704-223644.jpg

New York State would shake down kindergartners at a lemonade stand. I love where I live but they're ruthless with taxes.

I remember getting a generic survey from StockX, and after I sent it in I got an e-mail from somebody asking for more input. I just remember saying "promos promos promos." Remember when people basically stopped buying crap on eBay? Then they started doing 10-20% off promos and people went back? Well StockX did like one promo, then added a fee and turned into a garbage service.

GOAT is no better. Their customer service treated me like garbage, their system is convoluted, and the prices are ridiculous.

Selling on eBay can be a nightmare. But buying on eBay isn't that bad. It' especially nice when you can see the ACTUAL pair of sneakers you're buying.

Are og 7’s still wearable? I was holding out hope for a dunkman retro but since that ain’t happening, I wanna go cop me a pair off eBay. Also got my eye on a pair of Akron’s.

Doubled up on the XMas VII and bought a third pair of MVP's.

New York State would shake down kindergartners at a lemonade stand. I love where I live but they're ruthless with taxes.

-NYS/City powers that be need no ski mask :lol: I'm surprised they give us no tax under $110.00. But with all these cornballs from the Midwest moving in our boroughs and willingly living 5 people deep in a two bedroom apartment, I wouldn't be surprised if they dead that.

Man I just won on Stock X for the MVP's. I'm 99% of the time retail or bust but the price is what I would consider fair. But it got me to thinking. The seller just probably lost money and I paid slightly over retail. The only entity that made out was Stock X. If you don't want the shoes then for crying out loud don't buy them and then sell them like 10 days later. It makes no sense. If the plan was to treat it like a "stock" you would have had to hold on to it not sell it in a little over a week. But hey stock X appreciates us both (buyer and seller) being stupid. sorry /rant

Doubled up on the XMas VII and bought a third pair of MVP's.

-NYS/City powers that be need no ski mask :lol: I'm surprised they give us no tax under $110.00. But with all these cornballs from the Midwest moving in our boroughs and willingly living 5 people deep in a two bedroom apartment, I wouldn't be surprised if they dead that.
Someone from NY calling others a cornball?

Back
Top Bottom