Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
My stockx order shipped to stockx for inspection. Here’s hoping I get them sooner than the 7/21 estimate date on the email.

me too. Once they ship to SX, the turnaround usually isn’t long if there aren’t any issues with the shoes. I think the biggest question mark is usually the seller actually shipping.

When i sell on these platforms, I try to ship the same day or next at the latest. As a buyer I understand how stressful it can be

Same here, whats weird is that I bought Viotech's from them the next day after I bought MVPs. They both were "ready for pick up" I got my Viotech's yesterday and the MVPs are still " waiting for UPS" I sent them an email on Sunday and got this yesterday
Screenshot_20200707-175248_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Damn, well I hope it really is just a delay. Thanks for letting me know what they said to you, I'm sure I'll hear from them within the next 24 hours with a similar response.

I sold a few pairs about two weeks ago. They went out the same day, arrived at StockX two days later, but were not authenticated for four business days.

From the selling end, I did my part perfectly. But who knows what SX "tracking" told the buyer. And who knows how long it took after the authentication for them to get their shoes. As a buyer, I'm avoiding resale as best I can because they're just backed up all to hell. Took nearly a month to get my Flint 13s.

NDC is backed up too...my MVPs shipped last Wednesday but didn't move until Monday, and arrived Tuesday (standard shipping). They shipped from Pennsylvania too, which was odd.

JimmyJazz with the quick shipping should be here Friday, glad I got almost all the Lebron's at retail and under retail

missed it, i was to busy at work, it's hard being in the army and trying to catch random drops :smh:
Damn man what they got you guys doing? We’re on 25% manning right now. I haven’t had a full week at work in over month. My CDR was looking at me crazy today because I went in to try and take care of some stuff for this warrant packet :lol:

Damn man what they got you guys doing? We’re on 25% manning right now. I haven’t had a full week at work in over month. My CDR was looking at me crazy today because I went in to try and take care of some stuff for this warrant packet :lol:

Bruh i wish, since we came back from Poland early in APR, and off Quaratine we been feet to the floor, i blame FT Hood. even the high risk soldiers at work, it's bad, like it's really bad. I got 2 soldiers turned battle buddies in Drum and HI and they been to work in months. Meanwhile we doing mandatory unmandatory PT everyday :sick: :smh:

Just grabbed media days off kick screw for 255 shipped. After all the bull with that release, that's a Damn good price imo.

Doubt I'll ever wear them tbh...but it will be a gem in years to come imo.

Ok so I ordered the MVP from Goat. The shoe was shipped to Goat and it had to go through verification which I figured was going well because they created a tracking number for it to be delivered to me. Now my progress meter is back on seller confirmed with no tracking number.

I don't have a email from Goat regarding a issue or anything. I look and the cheapest pair is now $240 in a 13 which is $50 less than what I paid before fees. Is there a way I can contest the price I paid if they grabbed another pair at a cheaper price?

Ok so I ordered the MVP from Goat. The shoe was shipped to Goat and it had to go through verification which I figured was going well because they created a tracking number for it to be delivered to me. Now my progress meter is back on seller confirmed with no tracking number.

I don't have a email from Goat regarding a issue or anything. I look and the cheapest pair is now $240 in a 13 which is $50 less than what I paid before fees. Is there a way I can contest the price I paid if they grabbed another pair at a cheaper price?

This kind of happened to me recently on another shoe. That tracking number sat in UPS for days. I emailed them and they claimed the user had sent in the wrong shoe entirely. Leads me to believe they may be creating tracking numbers before authentication. I have no other evidence of this other than every other time I had a label created, it shipped. The other time shoes failed authentication, I didn't have a label created. My status changed to "searching for replacement" for a few days, but since the price of mine had gone up $30 I figured they wouldn't be able to find me a pair....and they didn't. Gave me option of goat credit immediate or refund (2-3 days to post). I took the credit because I had used the credit anyway on that shoe so refunding payment method would have been credit anyway.

Good luck on your pair

Back
Top Bottom