Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Yea they were 340-350 in sz 13 for a while too. Lakers/Lebron wins and those jump to 500 lol.

They are still this price lmao.:..about to jump on them now

Sunday night they jumped to 500 on stockx and goat. The restock hit and the undercutting began. I was watching them on goat today and went from 365 to 330 in less than 20 minutes. Jumped on that 330 price.

China’s.

that metallic red on the china IVs is :emoji_fire: I remember the box the china IVs came in. i felt like i was opening a treasure box

the IVs gotta be one of the sauciest shoes of all time. every single CW delivered. from the GR to the exclusives. but the ****ing things were tanks. tried hoopin in them and my gawd, it was like playing with cinderblocks on my feet. might as well been hoopin in timbs

FINALLY pulled the trigger on Media Days in a 13. They have been pushing close to 500 or better on StockX after their ridiculous fees. I assumed they’d jump even further after Sunday, but with that SNKRS restock I guess there was a bunch of undercutting. Figured my window of these being 335 wasn’t gonna last for long so I FINALLY jumped. 380 after the fees...

Can’t wait to get these in, bros. Feels good!

SX fee's arn't that bad. For $12 more I could have gotten a brand new pair of media day's over the used pair I went with off ebay. Ebay's tax's for me was more then SX or GOATs fee's. I just went with the use'd pair because of not having to wait on SX to get them, verify, then ship to me.

A54E3DD2-E343-4FC8-A5D8-811BFD37753B.jpeg

Would’ve been my parade kicks...media 7’a was from the restock on Monday. Nike w/ the shipping quickness. Cop’d the Reebok’s originally cuz i struck out on the media’s months ago and i didn’t want to pay resale. Just got lucky.

Man I wish Nike still did all star packs. Seems that they stopped doing it when they got the NBA deal

Waiting on the Media Days to reach a sub $300 price point for a size 11. Crazy that my size is now looking more and more like a money size nowadays.

Waiting on the Media Days to reach a sub $300 price point for a size 11. Crazy that my size is now looking more and more like a money size nowadays.
eBay man or offer up send low ball offers some only bought them to flip too many new shoes coming out for most to sit on them

Back
Top Bottom