• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
A71436A3-F3A9-44EF-95D7-5E65A3A83379.jpeg

I paid like $240 for my pair from Spain but honestly it feels worth it, considering there are almost no flaws.

I'm going to hold strong and keep the one pair, keep it movin'.

3rd time was the charm. Pair is good. I haven’t had to do this with Jordan retroes they make a ton of, a limited release and I got 2 defective pairs. Nike get your **** together.

Shout out to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal for posting the KITH link, just received shipping confirmation on these. I’m sure we’re gonna get more colorways, Nike just like to stack it up with other popular releases for whatever reason. I’m sure they’re coming with heat for All Star weekend which I’m hoping is the actual all star game pair

Shout out to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal for posting the KITH link, just received shipping confirmation on these. I’m sure we’re gonna get more colorways, Nike just like to stack it up with other popular releases for whatever reason. I’m sure they’re coming with heat for All Star weekend which I’m hoping is the actual all star game pair

the last pair of 7s i need outside of anything crazy

Seen a few post on Instagram people offering Xmas Lebron 7 preordders . Havent seen any legit info that they coming out though.

It would make sense. 10 year anniversary for the chaos/XMas kobe V and the xmas LeBron VII.....

.....and 10 years would be the Christmas game that the LA fans threw foam fingers on the floor after Bron and Shaq threw the lakers downa flight of stairs. :lol:

I’d be down for some Christmas VII. They were on shelves until spring 2010 in most places.

Last edited:
I would definitely take a pair of Christmas 7s. I think ASGs aren't an unreasonable expectation.

I'd like some fresh Dunkmans but I doubt they'll do those.

Seen a few post on Instagram people offering Xmas Lebron 7 preordders . Havent seen any legit info that they coming out though.
Somebody in here said they seen a style code with a three digit code at the end suggesting a red colorway might be on the way.

It would make sense. 10 year anniversary for the chaos/XMas kobe V and the xmas LeBron VII.....

.....and 10 years would be the Christmas game that the LA fans threw foam fingers on the floor after Bron and Shaq threw the lakers downa flight of stairs. :lol:

Yep, I’d bet it’s the Xmas 7 with the Chaos like it was 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom