Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Would cop the Christmas pair. Whenever they decide to release the 8s I will be all in for those too, they would without a doubt retro the south beach pair too—That’s like the most popular LeBron ever imo. BUT to stay on topic I will likely cop every pair of 7s they decide to bless us with

Pairs from Snkrs & SneakerPolitics

Attachments

• 20191109_071113.jpg
    20191109_071113.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 20191109_071233.jpg
    20191109_071233.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 439
I remember seeing the Christmas cw sitting at the mall. That was before I was into lebrons

interesting If they pick that colorway to release next. As long as they release before Christmas..I never understood the 12/26 Christmas releases

Either bring more NFW colors or move on to the LeBron 8 retro. Flywire killed the 7s(and some 8s) :smh:

They could just retro OG colors but don’t put that flywire trash on it. Problem solved.

Either bring more NFW colors or move on to the LeBron 8 retro. Flywire killed the 7s(and some 8s) :smh:

They could just retro OG colors but don’t put that flywire trash on it. Problem solved.
Never owned the OG, what was probelm with the flywire on the 7s?

Never liked the Christmas even as they sat on shelves for a while..easy pass for me..just give us a Lakers colorway, White/Black/gold, Dunkmans, HWC, OG White/Black/red

Never owned the OG, what was probelm with the flywire on the 7s?
Doesn’t look as good as no flywire or woven versions imo. Nike said the flywire was lighter but turns out the shoes all weighed the same. FW was just marketing and it costs less for Nike to produce. Also, considering the fact most retros are “lifestyle” shoes the super performance features (even the gimmicks) are just not needed. Give me leather and woven material for my retros. I can rock 17s if I need to play full court basketball. I’m good on paying $200 for flywire.

I don’t see why they can’t just flip the 7s to just leather and woven. Honestly feel like more people would cop. Jordan Brand rarely releases retros that are exactly like the OG. Imagine NFW Dunkmans, HWC, Bred (would look better than the Jordan version), Pennys :wow:

I just made Nike a bag if they follow through with that idea.

Back
Top Bottom