If we are ranking Christmas lebrons
1. 8’s
2. 10’s
3. 11’s
4. 9’s
5. 13’s
6. Getting hit by a bus
7.. 12’s

did you only put 8s as the #1 bcuz you can replace the green laces and have a regular shoe? 11 & 13 had the best theme design, 7-10 are the same shoe with a small variation and I agree about the birch wood :lol:

did you only put 8s as the #1 bcuz you can replace the green laces and have a regular shoe? 11 & 13 had the best theme design, 7-10 are the same shoe with a small variation and I agree about the birch wood :lol:

I ranked them first since they were the first Christmas ones I got and my favorite although the 10s are a close favorite.

My Christmas pair is separated and a little too big so I'll take one if they hit a good discount.

Unrelated, but think a pair of DS 2's will hold up with casual wear?

agreeing with everyone else after your comment. The thing is the glue on a DS pair might separate faster in comparison to a worn pair. Shoes that old, you def wanna have some Barge with ya. The good thing is, I doubt they'll crumble on you but yeah, you gonna have some separations fast on a DS pair being that old.

I have no issue with the XMas pair releasing again. The Swoosh peeled off of my left shoe and I left a nasty glue stain on the plastic when I tried to put it back on.

I have no issue with the XMas pair releasing again. The Swoosh peeled off of my left shoe and I left a nasty glue stain on the plastic when I tried to put it back on.
I’m waiting for the Christmas ones too. Shocked more people aren’t looking for them. It might be a decision between the Lebron 7 Christmas and AJ 11 Bred at this point and honestly I’ll take the Bron.

Back
Top Bottom