• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
1569641031316.png
1569641011869.png
1569641128937.png

I’ve always thought these could easily have been a revival of the Max Uptempo range had they not been a LeBron sig. Cool shoe, and I’m not a big LeBron guy.

I really haven’t been this excited for a retro sneaker that’s not a Jordan in quite some time. I’m really hoping these are confirmed, I will probably buy every pair I can get my hands on for retail, close to it or below. These and the Kobe 5 Protros have me hyped af

Has anyone personally ordered from kicksquare before and can vouch for them? Side note, theres 2 pair of 19' RC listed on goat.

Xmas Lebron 7’s are criminally underrated AF. Love those things. Still have my ASG and Tuexedos somewhere, not the best condition but they ain’t best either.

Has anyone personally ordered from kicksquare before and can vouch for them? Side note, theres 2 pair of 19' RC listed on goat.

I have....eventually got my order but it took forever and they kept giving me the run around until I filed a chargeback...then my order tracking magically moved

Posted in the AZG thread by @salacious crumb .

Is that timeline similar to the scroll found in the special packaging of the LeBron 17?

Didn't know the 2 and 3 used the same zoom setup, just like the 4 and 5. I forgot the 6 had zoom double stacked in the heel.

Speaking of, it seems this display got the outsole of the 2 and 3 mixed up. The same goes for the 4(5), 5(6), and 6(4).

so hyped I bought a pair of bred 8's on ebay. for 85 i'm expecting them to be semi cooked but the pics seemed decent enough. will share later in the week

Hopefully they're not limited
Hopefully we have a decent shot

I was just thinking about biting the bullet and copping a pair about a month back but was on tilt didn’t want to buy a shoe that old

Man definitely have to try to double up had these back in 09 ended up selling them because they were 11 and needed 11.5

Plenty on the market so I said I’ll cop later and I didn’t smh

Back
Top Bottom