Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
From what I remember owning the OG's, the leather wasn't some crazy quality material, but it was solid. However, the Xmas colorway leather was tremendous.
I agree the leather creased easily some what make it ugly

20191008_182034.jpg
Broke these out for yeezyfest
(sneakercon London) at the weekend

I'm drooling for these more than any other shoe right now.

I always liked the 7 with the weave on the side and not that cheap plastic flywire crap. You can quote me on that!

Get outta my way when it comes to these. One of the very best retros of the year. I'm sure the Red Carpet 17 won't come close to these. Can't beat this original.

I would t mind some of the simpler color ways they had for casual wear or for ball either like the white/red, black/white/gold. Wasn’t there an all black pair that released?

$200 hurts but I’ve been cool with stuff I find at Ross, and even working at Marshall’s for a bit for shoes. I can justify this price tag as oppose to the eBay prices especially being a 13. I’m gonna try and for sure grab a pair.

I’ll be interested in what the 17s Red Carpet looks like. I find that shoe to be a bit too high for my taste. But we’ll see.

^^^ agree with you. I've been on My Marshalls and burlington mode like CRAZY.

a few points im glad that therse resemble the OG's thats a great sign

Im at the point in my life were 200 for some lebrons is CRAZY.

I am interested to see what other colorways are going to be releasing tho

Original had the hologram on the sole too. Should be same exact thing (except price duh) , although I never had the RC so not sure on the leather

Back
Top Bottom