• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I copped my pair at Nordstrom Rack at MOA for $60 I believe. I WAS HYPED! :lol:

Then I grabbed my Dunkmans from Sneakerhead for I think $20 over retail.

Any other 7s I came across was low but not my size.

Original had the hologram on the sole too. Should be same exact thing (except price duh) , although I never had the RC so not sure on the leather

From what i remember having the OG, the hologram on the bottom had the 'L23' logo. This retro still has the hologram but it just spells out his name instead.

I think it will be only hoh again as far as ftl

which sucks cause these drop on a weekday and the closest one is like an hour away

Not my pic

nike-lebron-7-red-carpet-retro-release-date-1.jpg

:nthat::nthat:

Definitely 100% in for these and any other iteration they decide to hit us with. I hope this initial drop isn’t too tough tho

These. SBB's will have a higher value. It depends what you care about tho.
Yes just seen stockx prices not really into selling shoes unless it to acquire new heat . Had 2 pairs of red carpet 11.5 which is not my size which I wore til dogged and had my size 12 which I sold and regret I guess I will try to get both but pockets going to be hurting we need sneakers anonymous

I should own the OG pair since I actually ordered them at my local Footaction back when since they didn’t have my size at the store. Unfortunately a few days after I ordered them, I got a phone call saying they had to cancel my order for some unknown reason. I was so disappointed, so I have to get this retro pair. Because if I miss out again, there’ll be one less Footaction out here

Back
Top Bottom