Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
That insole is firm, never seen it on any shoe that I can think of. I put the insoles from the Griffey 15s. Also, never removed the insoles on the og so not sure if the same strobel board, it's like the soft side of a velcro, also never seen before.
IMG_20191101_140656.jpg

IMG_20191101_140543.jpg
nice

If anybody on here is in the military, i called up Nike and they were able to apply the military discount to the SNKRS order i received yesterday. Saved an additional $21 which is better than nothing!

$21? are you sure the 10% wasn't $20 off and then your tax was added

I don't even call. I just hit the chat rep. Easy.

on the 7s that's what i did, but for my 17s i had to get on the phone bcuz the chat was tippin

All on right toebox. I honestly don’t know if it’s damage or can be cleaned but it doesn’t look good.
had the same thing on my pair. thought it was paint damage at first. rubbed it off with my thumb and water. good as new

had the same thing on my pair. thought it was paint damage at first. rubbed it off with my thumb and water. good as new

I didn’t touch them until you said this, but not for my pair. Cleaned it up a little but the little cracks are still there.

Last edited:
IMG_20191102_103240.jpg

Finally took a look at the other shoe since all these defects popping up

I probably will end up hooping in these after they sit in my room for a few years, but still sucks. Looks like a coffee stain smh. Any advice? Never bought a shoe I cared to keep in good condition, lol.

20191031_140532.jpg
20191031_141010.jpg
Just came in from sole classic I'm pleased reminds me of the OG only difference I notice was the name tag on the laces are flat unlike the 09 the name was embossed and found some hats buried in my bags. Which hat

I don't remember the name tag having raised lettering, Nujavez Nujavez can you confirm since you have the OG pair in hand.

IMG_20191102_112925.jpg

IMG_20191102_103240.jpg

Finally took a look at the other shoe since all these defects popping up

I probably will end up hooping in these after they sit in my room for a few years, but still sucks. Looks like a coffee stain smh. Any advice? Never bought a shoe I cared to keep in good condition, lol.

lysol wipe, apply elbow grease

i'm in the minority, but all of my fav 7s dont have patent leather. i prefer regular leather and suede on these.

The 15&16 have spoiled me with comfort, like the 3s there are uncomfy, though it could just be that they're not broken in bcuz unlike the 3 there's no tightness in the front of the shoe, the OGs I had were way more more comfy. Guess I'll only be getting the ASG and done with the 7 unless something crazy comes around

Back
Top Bottom