• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
CB01E0D4-A1A3-4A51-9F9B-18B10DD0CAF6.jpeg

These were my favorite GR model. I own the Dunkmans, CTK, had the Akrons and sold them but those were all QS. Always liked these the most of any GR

100%

My boy had these in high school and I agree. One of the better GR drops and they look even better in person.

So I got my pair from Sivas in like two days, looked them over...pretty perfect pair. PHEW. Only slightly disappointed that the leather wasn't as thick a cut as some of the pics/vids I've seen.

So I get my SNKRS pair a week later, peel back the paper. I'm thinking "niiice," because I see thicker leather with some creasing. Feels soft.

Take out the left shoe and:

L toe box CO.jpg
Left toe box.jpg

Tried them on, because why not? The left shoe's air bubble feels like mush...as if there's half as much air in it.

And both shoes are covered in glue that's already turning pink:

pink glue stain.jpg

QC on these must have been garbage. And at $200!

I was worried I'd be keeping both pairs. Nike made that decision really easy.

QC on these must have been garbage.

I was worried I'd be keeping both pairs. Nike made that decision really easy.

Smh so bad. I’m waiting for sneaker politics to get back to me for a return on my first pair. Hopefully second doesn’t need to go back as well. Sucks for these stores that are gonna get returns due to Nike’s **** QC.

Jesus. Looks like some real crap pairs made it out to retail. That’s a shame. Nothing worse than getting a shoe you are pumped for and having it look like absolute basura. Don’t care what price point. That’s unacceptable.

Plus I don’t understand how some shoes have stiff trash leather while other like mine have soft and thick leather. Wonder how many different factories these were pumped out of?

both of mine were from Vietnam.

NDC wouldn't even cough up a coupon code for my pair that looks like a dog chewed on them :smh:

both of mine were from Vietnam.

NDC wouldn't even cough up a coupon code for my pair that looks like a dog chewed on them :smh:

They are out of their ****ing minds if that’s acceptable quality at any price point but especially as $200 retail.

Like everyone else there are some QC issues on my pair as well (leather on toe box already slighly creasing, chipping on the metal eyelet, an indent on the midsole). Not a big deal to me since I'll be wearing them but obviously unacceptable for $200...

Attachments

• IMG_2737.jpeg
    IMG_2737.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2738.jpeg
    IMG_2738.jpeg
    387.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2739.jpeg
    IMG_2739.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 291
I cross checked my retro with my OG pair before I boxed them up to ship out (Sold them on ebay for $150 since I won't be wearing them anymore). But I didn't notice any glaring differences, granted I didn't spend no longer than 5 min comparing. Leather on my OG pair felt softer but that was likely because they had been worn.

They are out of their ****ing minds if that’s acceptable quality at any price point but especially as $200 retail.

What's hilarious is that these were probably the worst quality Nikes I've received in a looong time...and yet I got a pair of SBB 3.0s from NDC that had a defect sticker (pointing finger :emoji_point_right:) to a smudge on the heel that I wiped off with my thumb.

Received my pair from stockx. Shoes look great but went to put on the red laces which I prefer and saw both of them have Lebron on them. It’s kinda bothering me. Anyone out there that doesn’t care for the red laces or at least the left shoe lace with James on it. I’ll take it lol.
D493A97A-7945-4F34-896C-4A2D2DEFB09B.jpeg

This is the reason that I buy in store, just so that I do not have to deal with shoes that are not up to my standards. If and when buying online, which is rare for me, I make certain that it is a shoe that the company makes well consistently.

Back
Top Bottom