Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I remember seeing the Christmas cw sitting at the mall. That was before I was into lebrons

interesting If they pick that colorway to release next. As long as they release before Christmas..I never understood the 12/26 Christmas releases
they sat on shelves, but i don't remember them going to outlets...

Even resale on flight club a few months after their release wasn't over $200

Either bring more NFW colors or move on to the LeBron 8 retro. Flywire killed the 7s(and some 8s) :smh:

They could just retro OG colors but don’t put that flywire trash on it. Problem solved.
But they wouldn't be OG if they removed the flywire. And from what i remember off top, the red carpet and white/red are the only 2 colors to not use flywire.

Never liked the Christmas even as they sat on shelves for a while..easy pass for me..just give us a Lakers colorway, White/Black/gold, Dunkmans, HWC, OG White/Black/red
I don't think they're gonna make a Lakers colorway right now, not during their first retro run. Using the same pattern from the AZG and 3 retro, we're getting some OG colorways and two or three PEs.

Did they come with green laces too?
B8443C9E-BB4D-4BF2-93FC-4149343A4ABD.jpeg

0C826365-4DD7-4D8E-A307-01317B175032.jpeg

the Christmas sample pair is fire

026160C8-C1A3-48AB-9C01-C7E0CAA6EFE1.jpeg

E3B74098-F849-4207-904F-75747F5AEF44.jpeg
No, I think the green laces were on LJ's PEs only. The retail version came with black laces on the shoe and a pair of hot red laces in a bag.

they sat on shelves, but i don't remember them going to outlets...

Even resale on flight club a few months after their release wasn't over $200

But they wouldn't be OG if they removed the flywire. And from what i remember off top, the red carpet and white/red are the only 2 colors to not use flywire.

I don't think they're gonna make a Lakers colorway right now, not during their first retro run. Using the same pattern from the AZG and 3 retro, we're getting some OG colorways and two or three PEs.

No, I think the green laces were on LJ's PEs only. The retail version came with black laces on the shoe and a pair of hot red laces in a bag.
And the lebron 7 mvp didn't use fw either

After the 6s, I wonder why LeBron chose to go with a traditional Air unit versus Zoom Air for the 7s.

A FLZ unit would be dope for these!

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry thats what I’m saying. How many people would be upset if the shoe wasn’t exactly like the OG? He didn’t even when a ring in these. Not that much nostalgia imo. He won MVP but those didn’t have flywire either :lol:

The leather on the release christmas 7's were A1 for real. I doubt they will come back like that, but one could only hope they do... with a matching red or black airbag. Those christmas samples would be automatic for me.

Xmas 7’s went on deep discount first time around. Like 50% off I believe on Ndc at some point

Agreed, got my pair for cheap.

Why's it so hard for these clowns to release some decent retro+ colourways though? Don't they have sales figures from 2009 that tell them how poorly certain colourways did? :smh: :smh: :smh:

It’s crazy to believe that some of these pairs went on sale in 09. I remember in 2012 with all the galaxy hype and Nike basketball popularity being at an all time high

Being I’m finally free to root for Bron. I can finally appreciate his shoes. I think I might StockX a dope color way

Back
Top Bottom