Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
prally my favorite lebron of the series... i actually had christ the kings and loved them... but i never wore them so i sold them... kinda regret it... hopefully they release those again... also wish i copped the china moons but didnt... good thing is at least i have the dunkmans

prally my favorite lebron of the series... i actually had christ the kings and loved them... but i never wore them so i sold them... kinda regret it... hopefully they release those again... also wish i copped the china moons but didnt... good thing is at least i have the dunkmans
I just need those CTKs and I'll be straight

#SampleGang👀
Screenshot_20191207-133403.png

I'd like that blue HWC's with the white patent toe to release, and also that Lakers pair. But these fools never do what we want.

Reactions: OTG
Wanted the RC joints but too much dropped to have the funds for those. I still want them and all the heroes pack joints that never released. Those and Dunkman's are pretty much the only VII's I need.

Hopefully I can cop these RC's later on down the line.

If it’s the HWC much rather it be the blue suedes
If Hero pack let it be the prime times or Penny’s since Nike won’t rerelease the Air Max Penny 1 Orlando

When I first caught wind of retro 7s, I thought "Red Carpets, Dunkmans, ASGs, Christmas."

2/4 so far...I would be shocked if they didn't release the ASGs along with the Kobe 5 ASGs. And if they don't give us Dunkmans, my OGs are in good shape and I've got my glue ready.

Back
Top Bottom