Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Listen guy, I apologized for coming off wrong back when it happened. Time for you to let it go.

If I happen to come into this post & see you talking about that pair, I'll be sure to remind you each time for all the numerous posts you made towards me & continue to do. Take a look at some of your hate below. You are literally throwing shade to me in anything you typed. So, yeah, I want to make sure to give you that same energy.

What happened to that bad Intel saying we wouldn't get the blue hwc?

Not mad either.

Just shouldn't speak on it if they aren't 100% certain

I wasn't saying it in a negative way. I don't ever fully trust something is coming out until proof is concrete. Even then, releases are cancelled and/or pushed back.

And apparently the hwc info offered by po was bad Intel.

Again, no offense.

PO

If I happen to come into this post & see you talking about that pair, I'll be sure to remind you each time for all the numerous posts you made towards me & continue to do. Take a look at some of your hate below. You are literally throwing shade to me in anything you typed. So, yeah, I want to make sure to give you that same energy.

PO
Other people have been asking as well

Like I said before, and plenty times since, my bad if anything I said offended you personally.

I only said bad until because I don't know you (people on nt have been giving bad Intel for years) and reputable sources have gave info stating that they're coming.

Any butt hurt feelings you have after this is on you pimp.

Truth be told, I don't give a **** what releases or doesn't and I don't give a **** what info you choose to provide or don't provide. I'm a grown *** man, I ain't no teenie bopper. I'm just on here to make the connections with the cool folks and the sneakers. No nt beef for me.

I truly though that apologizing to you would dead the issue you'd let bygones be bygones.

Let the thread be, let's be cool. If not, let's agree to disagree and not continue to derail the thread.

Last edited:
7's are about done.
I never bothered to ask about every color dropping, I just know those HWC's ain't happening, because that is one I asked about since I own the original sample.

PO
Do you know what retro is coming next after the 7's

Casual Friday
3B3800F7-A196-4AB2-B5F7-CD7608F87C22.jpeg

I hope the 8s will be the next to retro!... OR I hope that they consider the Zoom Powers (the OG LeBron 6)!

Checking back in here, whats the verdict on these performance wise for hooping?

I don't know about a "verdict" but these things are heavy, stiff, and heel slip for days. And unless you weigh 225+ the cushion isn't much to write home about.

But dey pretty.

Has anyone played in these retros? Always wanted to play in them, but they look heavy.

Back
Top Bottom