Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Lmao prices are plunging on StockX
4F8F57A2-3F80-4A54-9FFF-BC183DC496B1.gif

NT Fam! So I’m a size 13, should I just place an offer for the Media Day 7s now or try my luck on Saturday?
Size 13 is almost impossible to get

NT Fam! So I’m a size 13, should I just place an offer for the Media Day 7s now or try my luck on Saturday?

Bet on yourself first man...

If you can’t get a pair Saturday you can be sure most of these resellers will start undercutting each other once their pairs start getting delivered...Shoes haven’t even released yet and the prices are already dropping...

Size 12 just sold for $336. 10 for $320. 9 for $350. 11 for $374 on StockX

Had cats asking for $900+ before :lol:

Obviously still over retail but way below market . Pretty sure prices will continue to decline

I'm size 15. Going to try every site that is retail. Already entered on SNS and have a few folks I know that don't want them trying on SNKRS for me as well. I do have offers on Goat and Stock X but they are reasonable for me.

Must cop for me as a fan of this model and a Laker fan.

Anyone ever order from hanon and how is the shipping not trying to enter in all these draws rather cop from snrks so I can apply that 20%

Hanon charged my card. It says it will only show as pending which it does, but the amount was deducted from my available balance so the me, that’s the same as being charged. That’s some BS.

Back
Top Bottom