Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, The "Media Day" is not produced in the same quantities as the other colors AT ALL.

I did not know how the organization planned on releasing them once Corona happened. It changed everything.

As i stated previously, they had options to centralize the inventory in LA or spread them out across the nation at various stores, which is what they have done & was not the original plan.

What needs to be understood is the spots that are carrying them do NOT have the same inventory as they did for other 7's. All Nike did was spread the allocation out to more stores. If you notice Jordan Brand has done this for various AJ1's & then people find out the stores only got 1-2 FSR max.

What will be interesting to me is to see how actual demand is. Internally, shoes like this are always hard to evaluate, because you never really know if the consumption will be realized. Yes there is a lot of hype, but $220 is hard to swallow for a shoe that is not versatile to wear. (From a common enthusiasts POV)

Which is why the data from the other releases influenced them when going into production for these. ( Majority sat at retail/only sold when discount was triggered, sent to outlets etc)

Like many of you, I will be trying my luck on SNKRS, raffles etc.
Good luck to all.

PO
1589483720923.gif

I wonder if the LA13.1 (30% off) code (for those who registed for the NikeLA13.1 race) will be eligible for these? :nerd:

-edit-
It works on the All-Star and Fairfax cw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom