I got 2 pair in my trunk now haha
Lmaaaooo

If that's what marriage life is like, i want no parts of it

double entendre

don't even ask me how

yNPz4VI.png

I don't care what you say, eminem wrote that for you. 😂👀

To tell the truth, not really a big fan of Em

I actually thought of that response, and now that i read it back i seen what i did there :lol:

SNS was definitely a bummer...Oh well I guess it’s just a long wait game now...SNKRS pairs probably won’t be in for a couple weeks anyways 😂...

It‘s all the bandwagoner Lakers fans.

Im not even a Lebron fan or a Lakers fan but want these, they look nice. Have never owned a pair of Lebrons and wouldn’t mind these being my first pair.
Always wanted the Saint Vincent Saint Mary’s 1’s though.

why would you have to hide these from your wife?

i never understood when you married guys say this, like if she didn't know about your sneaker hobby before you tied the knot

i don't hide sneaker purchases from my wife, she's very supportive.....with caveats, my wife likes purses, purses are the devil, you think your $200 shoe is pricey, have you seen the coach, kate spade, michael kors prices, and ya'll know how i do where i got to switch up the laces or something make my shoes look unique in some way so that if someone else has them on, we don't look alike (save the jokes and don't @ me) she's just as bad. So when i buy a bunch of shoes, she'll subtle remind me that it's time i bought her a gift. Marriage and shoes come with "trade offs" is all i'm saying. Don't even get me started on if she buys me shoes to support the collection....

I would say I'm lucky. Wifey is just fine with my "habit" as she calls it and she is into Jordan 1's so as long as a few of those go her way, she doesn't bother me with my purchases.

She actually helps me. Saturday morning I'll go to our computer desk and she has an office in the house (she works from home) and she will be on the sites with her accounts trying as well.

Hell my mother in law has a SNKRS account for us...lol

I have a down wife as well! I’m one of the older collectors and remember when Harlem was the only HOH in the country and they released the Lebrons and I believe the 23s. We were sitting in the car until it was time to line up. We were pretty much parked in front so I was like you can stay in the car. I finally get in the store and look through the window and she’s in line to buy a extra pair! I was like I picked the right chick here! 😂

Back
Top Bottom