• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Common sizes will do just fine.

The 14 and 15 guys are bare bones. Seems like no online retailers have those sizes. Not even SNKRS.

It's interesting how demand is so different around the world. Where I'm at, you could purchase the Lebron 7 Media Day on SNKRs 20 minutes after the drop.

It did sell out a short while after though.
Where are u located?
Hope everybody eats today!
Good luck

I thought this release was bizarre. Nike and foot locker only major retailer to have them and then a decent amount of mom and pops.

I need to reset my mindset to where it was earlier this week. If I don’t get them in the next 20 minutes or so, Ima go right back to sleep and hold out for either a restock or a reasonably priced listing online.

but damn. This is the first pair of sneakers in years that are a must have for me lol.

I need to reset my mindset to where it was earlier this week. If I don’t get them in the next 20 minutes or so, Ima go right back to sleep and hold out for either a restock or a reasonably priced listing online.

but damn. This is the first pair of sneakers in years that are a must have for me lol.
Same

raising a new born
One father to another...

giphy.gif

On another note. I got a pair of royal foamposites coming in the mail today.

It’s crazy with this sneaker stuff. Even when I’ve cut back and taken breaks in the past few years or so to spend my disposable income elsewhere, I keep getting sucked back in. Like with a lot of us on here. That habit is probably never going to go away. Priorities change, but something you’ve been into since you’ve been a kid is a hard habit to cut completely lol.

Wish there were a matching pair or an opposite version so I could make a pair that matches. Still on the fence on these. Gonna let SNKRS decide if I get em or not 😆

Back
Top Bottom