• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
1592365981340.png

got my Gryffindor sweater ready. Ready for Hogwarts

aa7675d7972aa054ab7dc998e44f4afc.png

Nike missing the cash boat not releasing more LeBron apparel like they did years ago. This Design and a lot of the others were dope. A Lakers themed Witness shirt would be Klutch right now.

That was such a fun time when we got an abundance of apparel, but most people complained about the "matchy matchy", the prices for the items were too rich for people's blood, and it ended up in outlets in piles. Sad. My favorite was the LeBron X campaign. Every colorway had a matching t shirt(s). Killed them with the pink LBJ shirt with the Floridian X's.

Need MVPs. Was trying to pass on them but they are a necessity for me now. Hoping the hype stays away from these. Just. Need. One. Size. 10.5 :emoji_pray:

I need these, even if I have to pay resale after the fact. Resale for the media days are like 220 for my size so im hoping these are similar if I can’t get off SNKRS

That was such a fun time when we got an abundance of apparel, but most people complained about the "matchy matchy", the prices for the items were too rich for people's blood, and it ended up in outlets in piles. Sad. My favorite was the LeBron X campaign. Every colorway had a matching t shirt(s). Killed them with the pink LBJ shirt with the Floridian X's.
Nike just seems to not make much apparel for any sig athlete anymore.. |l The apparel they made for the X’s was :nthat: A while ago, I saw a pair of shorts that went with the Canary X’s at a Nike outlet and regret not picking them up.

I was just thinking about the "matchy matchy" hate earlier. Like I get some people overdue it, but yo man I like to coordinate and match from time to time. Some people go out of their way to not match. The Vick jersey and Olympic 7s were prophetic even though it was a joke :lol:

But man those were the days. The X campaign was one of the better ones. I'm still greatly regretting sitting that year out. The ID options were phenomenal. Wasn't the pricing in normal range?

Those pics of the MVPs up there my gosh.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about the "matchy matchy" hate earlier. Like I get some people overdue it, but yo man I like to coordinate and match from time to time. Some people go out of their way to not match. The Vick jersey and Olympic 7s were prophetic even though it was a joke :lol:

But man those were the days. The X campaign was one of the better ones. I'm still greatly regretting sitting that year out. The ID options were phenomenal. Wasn't the pricing in normal range?
That whole year was Nike’s best. They had a distinct theme for each of their sigs with great colorways. Lebron with the diamond theme, Kobe with the snake theme, and KD with the childhood theme.

Back
Top Bottom