Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I hate this message with a passion. 11 days now it’s said this. Last 3 pairs I’ve got from them must have come from overseas. I don’t care if it’s coming from Australia, it shouldn’t take that long
3A532CE4-D2A9-4AC5-9D05-50110FE24A9A.jpeg
a lot of their stuff was routed to ATL with cases being spread all over Detroit. I'm also assuming its still bad in the D, so who knows where packages are going now.

Has anyone gotten any info from footlocker besides order confirmation email

from RD? I had a shipment confirmation & tracking#

estimated delivery for today

Just checked my tracking & nothing has progressed since the label was created on the 29th.

I’m nervous now.

How long does a stockX seller have to shop? Been 3 days already (Friday, Monday & Yesterday)

Wow. i didn’t know that. Thanks guys.

I’ve always waited to list them until after i got them, guess that’s not everyone’s mind set :lol:

True but mf’ers shouldn’t be listing them for sale til they’re in hand imo

U got dudes getting a confirmation email and selling em on stockx same day, doesn’t sit right

just the way ppl are now. It’s just like the guy who messaged me on here when he saw I missed my sz 13 MVPs and said he’d sell them to me for 300 as soon as they were delivered.

from RD? I had a shipment confirmation & tracking#

estimated delivery for today

Just checked my tracking & nothing has progressed since the label was created on the 29th.

I’m nervous now.
Damn i don't have no shipping you might be in luck

I hate this message with a passion. 11 days now it’s said this. Last 3 pairs I’ve got from them must have come from overseas. I don’t care if it’s coming from Australia, it shouldn’t take that long
3A532CE4-D2A9-4AC5-9D05-50110FE24A9A.jpeg
Last shoe I ordered from them was the china moons on june 3rd. I got an email the next day saying the seller had shipped but it never said the seller shipped on the app until maybe like a week later maybe longer. I got an email on the 24th of June saying they shipped my shoes out. I received my shoes on the 29th. I'm in TX for context. So it basically took about a month after it was all said and done. Usually takes about 10-14 days max. Pretty sure they're still backed up.

Back
Top Bottom