Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Sorry this about the people who are following this thread for the CTKs but just wanted make a review on the Media Days.

I wanted these when I first saw the preview pics but wasn't able to cop because of bots and they were hyped through the roof. Saw the resell price afterwards and thought it wasn't worth it and I kind of forgot about them. Then when the NBA Finals came on and Lebron rocked them I thought I'd checked the price again on StockX. Fortunately they tanked and were under retail so I placed a low bid and it got accepted.

Shoes look fantastic in person. I love the detail of the outsole and how the colours of the upper pop out. It mostly fits TTS but it fits perfect when I wear thick athletic socks. I do like how the air maxes feel even though I can't use it to its potential since I'm on the lighter size. I bought these for playing outdoor ball when Spring time comes because of how the shoe is built and the outsole looks like it has a strong traction pattern to withstand cement for a long time.

The one bad thing about it is when I jump, the heel doesn't jump with me which is a little bothersome if I play ball. If I decide to wear my Kobe's for ball instead, I can sill wear these casually. Overall I'm pretty happy with the purchase and can't wait to wear them outside and ball.

Attachments

• IMG_1436.jpg
    IMG_1436.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 468
Sorry this about the people who are following this thread for the CTKs but just wanted make a review on the Media Days.

I wanted these when I first saw the preview pics but wasn't able to cop because of bots and they were hyped through the roof. Saw the resell price afterwards and thought it wasn't worth it and I kind of forgot about them. Then when the NBA Finals came on and Lebron rocked them I thought I'd checked the price again on StockX. Fortunately they tanked and were under retail so I placed a low bid and it got accepted.

Shoes look fantastic in person. I love the detail of the outsole and how the colours of the upper pop out. It mostly fits TTS but it fits perfect when I wear thick athletic socks. I do like how the air maxes feel even though I can't use it to its potential since I'm on the lighter size. I bought these for playing outdoor ball when Spring time comes because of how the shoe is built and the outsole looks like it has a strong traction pattern to withstand cement for a long time.

The one bad thing about it is when I jump, the heel doesn't jump with me which is a little bothersome if I play ball. If I decide to wear my Kobe's for ball instead, I can sill wear these casually. Overall I'm pretty happy with the purchase and can't wait to wear them outside and ball.

media days are some of the sauciest shoes i've seen that i will never buy

purple and gold.. can't do it. part of me wishes i were a laker fan on the strength of these kicks but nah

tenor.gif

media days are some of the sauciest shoes i've seen that i will never buy

purple and gold.. can't do it. part of me wishes i were a laker fan on the strength of these kicks but nah

tenor.gif
I'm actually a Raptor fan but bought the hoodie for a huge discount back in 2010 and the shoes below retail on StockX. The 7s for me are Lebron's best shoe line and I'm not really a fan of most of his shoes. I wanted the MVPs or the Fairfaxes but I couldn't get them for a discount at retail stores so I just settled for these.

Damn the 7s ain’t gettin no love from the general public lol who votes 11s over those 🙄 i hope those bred looking 8s or the 9s or 10s make it to the top if the 7s don’t

Why they gotta do this in a knockout tourney style bracket? :lol:

All bias for the Bron 7 aside, i think those Safari 2s might be the rarest of the whole bunch.

Vote Back via SNKRS
AD54771E-AB88-4B1D-9AFD-BEAF3197C534.jpeg

66F6CD55-85F6-434B-9CDF-646B8011A100.jpeg

It’s not looking good for my favorites... lol

8228B0C0-4A85-49CD-A7CE-F52C950E5C36.jpeg

5933FDFA-5818-4DAF-BF67-8899082896E5.jpeg

Why they had to make us choose between 2 of the most desirable Bron 7s :emoji_cry:

If they do HWCs, i hope they're not mismatched like Media Days

I think the mismatch LAL3s will make it at least to the Final Four.

After I send out most of my Performance Running Swap Projects. I'm heavily considering getting at least one of these done since the donors are fairly cheap... I'm a big fan of White Midsoles! lol

LeBron 7 - All Star+.png

LeBron 7 - Christmas+.png

LeBron 7 - Fairfax+.png

Back
Top Bottom