Nike Air Max Maxim 1 *Pics*

Well here are some better pics of the Air Max Maxim One, anyone know when they release and if they are in limited quantities? I can't wait for these! Iknow everyone is bummed out due to the new material but it is considerably lighter than the AM1 but I don'tthink many of us care.
eyes.gif

368486589.jpg

368486593.jpg

368486595.jpg

I will scoop these and the retros.

The reds are mine already, just need the blue pair.

They are so comfy, and they have Nike+ which is indeed a plus.

im actually thinking of getting the blue joints. i just have to see em and try them on.

Well, to the naysayers...

They are lighter and WAYYY more comfortable than OG's.

(ran in the maxim's and HOA's last night).

Take it for what it's worth.

These came in my store recently and they are flat out uninspiring. It's a nice touch to have OG colours but the shoe itself is not a performance shoe. Whynot just retro it with the right materials? As it stands right now, purists won't touch these and people looking for a runner won't simply due to thefact that Nike has far, far superior sneakers out.

the red ones are at Niketown in denver. also, they have serious banana toe shape on the shelf, but in all the pics I've seen of people wearing them, theylook straight.

I'm a purist but I like these, especially the blue pair. I'd take both plus the true to form retros, but these still work for me...for the right price.

I wasn't that fussed about these, until i tried them on today, i'm impressed. I have a pair on hold now.

They look good, IMO. Some questions & sorry if I'm late.

1) Is it just the pic angle or does the red model have a BIGGER air sole unit than the BLUE one? Maybe it's just distorted or stretched?

2) Is the upper material FLYWIRE-$#*?

3) Being sold as a pack (since the pictures show them together in the box) or separately & what is retail?

Hope these drop in Canada. Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom