Nike Air Max Superdome? School me please..

Hey guys ...just a few questions on these...

#1 are these a retro? I don't mean in particular this colorway...just the model of shoe.

#2 ..do these have any functionality ? With the mesh part across the toe...I'm assuming any sort of waterproofing is out. The description didn't really give much info.

TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."​

Marty McFly called - he wants his boots back.....
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

Quote:
they were the signature shoe of Karrine Steffans
:rofl:
roll.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
The OG colorway will be copped when I can find a decent enough discount. $170 retail is outrageous.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

They are a retro- however the og's didn't have any visible air, just a normal midsole.

This is a retro + color.

Those were one of the first ACG boots, as far as I know. The grey/pink/blue that just released was an OG color, and the $170 price tag probably isn't that far off from OG territory, either. Pretty sure the originals were Gore-Tex, and meant for serious mountaineering action. (Well, not Everest or K2 or anything, but they were still FAIRLY serious.) I haven't seen the retros in person yet, but if they're still Gore-Tex, they might be waterproof enough. The visible air seems pretty pointless given the thickness of the outsole and midsole, but obviously it's purely aesthetic for all those Goadome fans.

Quote:
They are already on eBay with cheaper buy it nows and judging by the responses in the post I only expect the price to plummet. I was hoping for some actual kind of use in the snow etc.
We livin' this cuz it's deep in our bones...​

Quote:
Those were one of the first ACG boots, as far as I know. The grey/pink/blue that just released was an OG color, and the $170 price tag probably isn't that far off from OG territory, either. Pretty sure the originals were Gore-Tex, and meant for serious mountaineering action. (Well, not Everest or K2 or anything, but they were still FAIRLY serious.) I haven't seen the retros in person yet, but if they're still Gore-Tex, they might be waterproof enough. The visible air seems pretty pointless given the thickness of the outsole and midsole, but obviously it's purely aesthetic for all those Goadome fans.
TeamWolfShirts

Does anyone know if footlocker will be getting these? I want them but only if I can use my discount. Either that or does finishline ever do a sale like theFL F&F?

They're already marked down to $110 around my way. It shouldn't be any problem to get these for 1/2 price or less if your patient.

Back
Top Bottom