Nike Air Max Tempo – White – Varsity Royal | HOH Summer 2010 (SneakerNews)

wow.... these went on sale something serious at sportzone a few yrs ago. now they HoH exclusive smh

Originally Posted by bigj505

wow.... these went on sale something serious at sportzone a few yrs ago. now they HoH exclusive smh
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this uptempo is one of my all time favs but the CW is too plain. will probably wait for them to go on sale before picking one up.

Still have mine from a few year's ago, copped for cheap, wore them around thanksgiving time and everyone keep asking me where I got them from, smh. One of my favorite nike basketball shoes.

In that light, the Heel bubble almost looks right.

After the last HOH release of Air Max Uptempo, i know to expect otherwise.

wow... i didnt know these were gonna be HOH exclusives. I like the color but they will probably flop.

I remember when these dropped a few years back..i believe they were low top though right?

I slept on them last time..prolly will sleep again..

They should retro the OG blk/blk/concord colorway, as well as the OG wht/blk/teal colorway.

These are definitely some heat.

What's up with all these HOH releases though? I'm not too worried about it as they just put one near me, but DAMN!

stoked on this release. i hope the wht/blk/teal is soon to follow (and the am1s too lol maybe if i keep saying it enough it might actually happen)

Back
Top Bottom