Nike Air Max Tempo Black Red

^ thats the one that should be releasing, that hoh and this new black one is headed straight for the outlets.

Originally Posted by Steve212

They sold out quick at HoHNY back in '08. It won't be a repeat this time.

thats when da HOH hype was in full effect...da luster has faded since.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

copped.... for cheap
pimp.gif

This. I'm a fan of this shoe in general, not paying retail though.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- damn man.....why cant we get these:

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Everybody talking about how ugly this shoe is, must of forgot about the OG white/black/teal colorway.
Had them in 96....and when they retroed a few years back.

And dammit....I want them again!!!!

Release these and the white/black/red joints that Scottie Pippen wore, and I'm straight.
I can do without all this new crap.....

Indeed NinjaHood. Aside from marquee release days and Saturdays, it's like a morgue in HoHNY.

I'm ready for the wht/blk/teal and blk/blk/concord colorway. OG colorways that did very well back in the day.

Refresh my memory. Why do they call these the Air Max Tempo, insteadon of the Air Max Uptempo? I can't recall the reasons.

im holding out for da pippen colorway.....one day...

i got da derek fishers from years ago i rarely rock....piff, i just hate da lakers, but this was da closest ones that followed da OG colorblockin
laugh.gif
smh.gif

624011%20711_a.jpg

and my favorite ones to wear are....

308828.011.jpg

sooo comfy
pimp.gif

Funny how at work I'm going through topics & I come across this one as I'm wearing my white/blue/yellow Tempo Lows (Michigan cw) pair from a few years back.

I agree the first OG colourway needs to be retroed. Scored a pair of OGs on eBay but still yet to rock them. Replacement laces (the length for this pair is odd) are hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom