Nike Air Max Triax 94 LE - Neptune Blue (Via SneakerFiles)

Via SneakerFiles.com

nike-air-max-triax-94-le-neptune-blue-1.jpg

Earlier this year, we showcased a simple Black/Dark Grey-White colorway of the Nike Air Max Triax ‘94,and we now have anther style of the retro sneaker to share. This pairhosts a white upper accented by a neptune blue swoosh, black rear,neptune blue tongue, black outsole, and hints of green visible via theinside of the tongue, the heel, and the Air Max bubble in the sole.This classic colorway of a classic model is now available at your localNike retailers for $90. Via Wish.

trans.gif

nike-air-max-triax-94-le-neptune-blue-1.jpg

nike-air-max-triax-94-le-neptune-blue-2.jpg

I recommend checking these out in person before deciding.  Hard to tell in those pics, but in real life the leather is very glossy, almost patent.  Not good imo, especially with the metallic swoosh and shimmer nylon:

2dkhjja.jpg

2z8yeq9.jpg

Originally Posted by Nermindee

these will be good outlet pick ups.

Definitely, I like when nike drops lesser known models cause it usually means you can grab them for cheap down the road.

Look, I've never been one to complain about things like this because nothing is ever as good as you remember it.  But I've waited for the '94 Triaxes to come out for a long time and part of the beauty of the originals was the giant air bubble.  I mean it was stupid big. 
mtriax94.jpg

I had to look at the retros a few times and then check the name because they don't even look the same.

Back
Top Bottom