Nike air max triax 98 Plus

C8F3D70C-9478-46AA-BFF9-8FB53AAB6DF4.jpeg

Man we need these back . I loved these . Had several pairs of them back then they first came out . I can’t believe they haven’t retro’d not even once . I know im probably in the minority but if they brought these back , especially all the OG colorways I’d be all over them

Nice shoe, as were many from that era, and maybe that might be 1 of the reasons they never retroed so far. So many models that could be retroed so where to start....

I don't think this particular model has some sort of "cult" status, which seems to be 1 of the reasons for Nike to retro a model. Although I can think of exceptions on that logic (Ghost Racers, ACG Lahars recently and a few more).

I personally think we're gonna see more Tailwind variants being rereleased and not this runner.

Nice shoe, as were many from that era, and maybe that might be 1 of the reasons they never retroed so far. So many models that could be retroed so where to start....

I don't think this particular model has some sort of "cult" status, which seems to be 1 of the reasons for Nike to retro a model. Although I can think of exceptions on that logic (Ghost Racers, ACG Lahars recently and a few more).

I personally think we're gonna see more Tailwind variants being rereleased and not this runner.
You’re right man I don’t think it has a cult following . They look especially good when being worn . Pictures of them just don’t do them justice . The white and green colorway was my favorite. What kind of tailwind models do you think we’ll be seeing ? I love the 4’s and 5’s. I grabbed like 3 pairs of the og neon 4s when they came out a few years ago and I got both pairs of the 5s when they came out the year before last I think it was. Was really bummed they only released two colorways of those but I get it . They were never extremely popular

Back
Top Bottom