Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

I sometimes forget Nike's goin on 2+ decades of trolling, I remember first seeing these retro and going crazy only to see they sliced them into lows that while they still have a decent look - literally zero people asked for, were looking for, or were dreaming up.

s-l1600.jpg

I sometimes forget Nike's goin on 2+ decades of trolling, I remember first seeing these retro and going crazy only to see they sliced them into lows that while they still have a decent look - literally zero people asked for, were looking for, or were dreaming up.

s-l1600.jpg
I never owned these or the high tops. Were they even comfortable or they felt like bricks(OG and Retro)?

I never owned these or the high tops. Were they even comfortable or they felt like bricks(OG and Retro)?
the OG's are way different than the retros. they had bigger bags and bouncy cushion and are typically have meld line on the bags. the only downside tough is that they weren't durable and could pop with prolonged basketball use.

This shoe should be one that's semi-always available. If Nike would actually make a quality version of it, I feel like it would still be a shoe real players could play in. DFish was still running in them in the mid-late aughts.

This shoe should be one that's semi-always available. If Nike would actually make a quality version of it, I feel like it would still be a shoe real players could play in. DFish was still running in them in the mid-late aughts.

The last retro they released in 2019 was actually decent.

Back
Top Bottom