Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

The circle is now complete. I just peed my pants.
1E56A487-4227-4137-A511-8C6F2783FD81.jpeg
F50CCD8D-61E6-4552-84C0-B02B1E782F8E.jpeg
318DAEF7-B728-4E28-B323-C8596A46DA59.jpeg

That extra black piece on the toe is really unfortunate.
You know, I initially thought the same but it really doesn't even bother me other than the principle. It was totally unnecessary to make that change but it looks cool to me regardless. After 23 years, I'm taking it LOL. These are still sick. I'd be happier if it was a 1:1 retro, but I'm still loving it.

I honestly want to sit in on these Nike meetings...

Big %*^ company literally going "our base wants 1:1 detailing but let's make sure we change one little detail -- remember we have to because _______________."

(I'll let everyone insert their favorite reason).

My second pair from Hibbett arrived a little while ago. Took the left shoe from that pair and the right shoe from yesterday's pair and now have a clean pair LOL. The other pair is already on the UPS truck back to Hibbett. The left shoe on pair 1 had a frayed rear loop and frayed stitching on the "I" in "AIR" on the lacelets. Both shoes from pair 2 were assembled well but the right shoe had two little dirt stains on the top elastic tongue/lace thing. But I'm more than satisfied now :lol:

I remember visiting LA back in like 2006 (I think) and seeing the D Fish pair in Footlocker. Should have bought them, always regretted passing on those.

They just have to mess with ****

They cant help themselves lol
Man, I just said that to a friend yesterday. "Look at this: They just can't help themselves, for no reason."

I honestly want to sit in on these Nike meetings...

Big %*^ company literally going "our base wants 1:1 detailing but let's make sure we change one little detail -- remember we have to because _______________."

(I'll let everyone insert their favorite reason).
Totally agree. I would love to hear the reasoning. My younger sister's friend works at Nike and, a couple of weeks ago, I texted her and tried to get her to explain these nonsensical changes to me but she wouldn't do it. I'm not sure she even knows but she sort of implied she had at least a little insight but wasn't allowed to talk about it. The only reason--and it's a bad one--I can imagine is that they're still on this crap about "respecting OG collectors." It's stupid as **** and illogical, but what else could it be? Either that or it's some misguided judgment that by making little changes, today's consumers will somehow like the shoe more than they would the 1:1 original version. But that makes no sense, either. They pump out enough new-age crap colorways, keep the changes on those. OG colorways should just stay the same. But all that said, I still LOVE these bad boys. Can't wait to rock them after work tonight.

Oh man, I didn't even realize the pics of the D Fish pair is for an upcoming re-release. I hope they aren't that yellow, though, and more true to the canyon gold color.
Hopefully the white/navy comes out and untouched lol
You know what else I've always thought would be sick? A white pair with red durabuck (or whatever it is) wrapping the shoe. White or black swoosh. Basically a reverse Chicago colorway. Would purchase on sight.

With the bulls and P.E pairs surfacing Hopefully we’ll get the Wht/blk/teals too soon :nerd:

They could've at least made the Fish cw more like the PE. The ones releasing are a poor version of the first release...smaller bubble; hope the yellow isn't that bright either. either way...i just want the blk/wht/concord pair back!!!
fish side.jpg
fish back.jpg
blk concord up.jpg
group tempo.jpg

pic from one of the OG NTers and PE collectors out there...
fish pe.jpg

Last edited:
After wearing these around for several hours tonight, I'm pleasantly surprised by the comfort. Nothing amazing but definitely not bricks in terms of cushion. Happy that my enthusiasm for these hasn't been diminished by actually wearing them :lol:

Loving this thread :smile:

Wore my Teals about a month ago and get so many compliments. Wouldn't mind a fresh pair with all the little details included this time around.
Agreeing with you guys, hope we get those KG White/Blue/Black pair and the OG Black/White.

And yes, Viz Zoom Uptempo's are long over due! They probably haven't dropped yet cause Nike still figuring out a way to screw them up lol
They'll probably put Air in the heel this time around or come out in a completely stupid colorway that no one wants :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom