Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

When can we expect to see the AM95 inspired pair drop in the states? I pray that those god awful black/volt pair are not what what we are getting instead of the AM95 Euro pair.....

I would want the Pippen colorway, I never had these as a child and always wanted them. I was to much into jordans, foams, and other styles though.

Last edited:
uh they couldn't have used the white piece on the toe on this cw? smh
EBiPVOeUIAIta91

uh they couldn't have used the white piece on the toe on this cw? smh
EBiPVOeUIAIta91
Is that supposed to be the "KG" colorway? Nike just can't help itself with this ongoing need to make little changes for no reason to classic shoes. Like how someone over there had to add that useless little blue piece near the toe of the OG colorway of the the recent retro of the Uptempo 97. Dumb as ****, but that said, these still look good.

All in on that new colorway. What Nike should've dropped all along instead of these colorways no one wants.

Might cop. If so, toe piece is going white again immediately. Wish they would've used a darker blue. I could change that too.

Last edited:
Been wearing non-stop when not at work. Toe piece still perfectly white. Easy customization.

Attachments

• 20190809_220710.jpg
    20190809_220710.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 52
Says there are 2 size 12s left. Some sizes are sold out though. Did you pull the trigger Grizzly? If so, what size did you grab?

I love these shoes - so glad they made them more comfortable than the last few retros.

Back
Top Bottom