Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Volts on NDC.

Screenshot_20190916-063325_Chrome.jpg

https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-upte...tent&cjevent=877f9188d88611e981fb04080a1c0e12

I'm glad I didn't jump on the Next deal last month. I tried a pair on last week and they weren't comfortable to me.
Nike needs to retro the lower tier Uptempos too
nike-air-uptempo-1995-56a88d523df78cf7729ec11c.jpg
I have so much nostalgia for these. I had the black/whites and absolutely loved them. It's sorta sad how this version has been lost to history and probably 99% of people don't even remember em.

pk927.So.156.jpg

gettyimages-51974336-2048x2048.jpg

Just got my Laker pair in...disappointed man. They changed the gold to the new Laker "yellow" and the small air bubbles...smh.

I'll snap comparison photos later but yeah might send em back. This is a disappointing retro.
yup...couldn't get myself to get the retro bootlegs. DFISH or bust!!! haha. wish Jay would've helped me out w/ the actual PEs though!

I have so much nostalgia for these. I had the black/whites and absolutely loved them. It's sorta sad how this version has been lost to history and probably 99% of people don't even remember em.

pk927.So.156.jpg

gettyimages-51974336-2048x2048.jpg

My cousin got the blk/wht and I got the Air Way Up in same color. Regretted it ever since, that's why I want them to come back (Vis Zoom Uptempo as well). Hopefully they bring them back while I'm still on this earth lol.

Time to jump on the Bulls colorway with an additional 25% off via NDC (code = SPRINT): https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-uptempo-95-mens-shoe-zslRP2/CK0892-101

yeah, that's about $96 before tax. hope the blue does the same!
Hell yeah. Good--GREAT--looking out. I just ordered another pair and will send my original full price NDC pair back. I think that will bring my average price paid out of pocket (I used a $150 bday gift card on one pair) for my three pairs of Chicagos down to like $85 or something like that, out the door and shipped. Thanks a billion for posting that, you are the man.

Last edited:
Hell yeah. Good--GREAT--looking out. I just ordered another pair and will send my original full price NDC pair back. I think that will bring my average price paid out of pocket (I used a $150 bday gift card on one pair) for my three pairs of Chicagos down to like $85 or something like that, out the door and shipped. Thanks a billion for posting that, you are the man.

gonna hold my blue pair in hopes for the same type of situation

Footlocker stores got the Bulls pair marked down to $130. Waiting for that next mark down to $100 and then I’m hitting up my homie for that employee disco :pimp:

Any other pics of the Orlando's? Maybe an on foot pic. Wish they would've used the darker blue. Release the white ones with the black toe piece please Nike

Is ruleofnext.com legit? They had the Bulls colorway for $90 about two months ago so it made me think they were fakes. After some research they seem legit.

Back
Top Bottom