Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Link? I see nothing but crappy past releases when I search the Footlocker site for "Uptempo."
I eventually saw it on there after scrolling through many pages, however when I picked my size they all said sold out in my size!

I eventually saw it on there after scrolling through many pages, however when I picked my size they all said sold out in my size!
I found it. Yeah, only odd sizes in stock. Strange.

Thank you, I can't complain about $142.80 out the door
I'm a moron and didn't even realize they had that code for new accounts. Tried to apply it after the fact but they said you can only apply it when you order. So I ordered another pair using the discount. Will keep the best pair and send the other back for a refund of the full price I originally paid. Already have a tracking number for the first pair, I am PYSCHED. These will be rocked relentlessly this summer.

I’m prob gonna get these just for nostalgia but I’m gonna wait it out since there is no hype for these. I made that mistake recently on the tailwind iv and they are sitting.

Do they send the code to your email
I found it. Yeah, only odd sizes in stock. Strange.

I'm a moron and didn't even realize they had that code for new accounts. Tried to apply it after the fact but they said you can only apply it when you order. So I ordered another pair using the discount. Will keep the best pair and send the other back for a refund of the full price I originally paid. Already have a tracking number for the first pair, I am PYSCHED. These will be rocked relentlessly this summer.

Crazy that they make you go through all that when they know you’ll just end up returning anyways

I don't know if these will hit DTLR, but just FYI they have a discount code SOLE20JUNE for 20% off. I used it on the Bucks 7s, so I assume it would work on these if/when they get them.

Crazy that they make you go through all that when they know you’ll just end up returning anyways
Yeah it's stupid. I was almost not going to even bother ordering another pair and returning the one for full price, but then I thought, it's no problem on my end, just a very minor hassle. But to save $25 it's worth it. It's barely even a hassle for me as UPS picks up packages daily from my office mailroom, so I don't even have to go to a UPS store to ship them back.
The mistake I made was, I just clicked on the link someone posted last night and it went directly to the shoes, so I never saw the homepage with that sign-up code offer. Didn't even occur to me to check for it before I ordered.

Yeah it's stupid. I was almost not going to even bother ordering another pair and returning the one for full price, but then I thought, it's no problem on my end, just a very minor hassle. But to save $25 it's worth it. It's barely even a hassle for me as UPS picks up packages daily from my office mailroom, so I don't even have to go to a UPS store to ship them back.
The mistake I made was, I just clicked on the link someone posted last night and it went directly to the shoes, so I never saw the homepage with that sign-up code offer. Didn't even occur to me to check for it before I ordered.

Definitely worth it, I did the same with the Bucks 7s. Bought at retail then found a code, just going to pick the best pair and send the full price back.

But, big ups to prayformojo prayformojo for the heads up on the Hibbett discount code for these, always nice to grab on discount right at or before release.

Kicks usa has them for the 15 so maybe that's when other spots will start carrying them

edit
Dtlr
4.PNG

That’s what the sneaker info sites had em at too

They probably have it wrong

Hibbett and Foot Locker are both $160, so we'll see if the price at the other spots gets adjusted up to $160 when they actually drop. Posted more in this thread today than I have posted period in at least 8 years, super hyped to get these. Just got shipping confirmation from Hibbett with June 7th delivery date.

$147.50, solid. Good looks on the link and code heads up. Super easy and these are super nice

Got one pair on Hibbett, thanks for the information. :D

Is there any shipment tracking number will provide ?

Back
Top Bottom