Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-95-OG-CK0892-101-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-95-CK0892-600-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-95-Blue-Fury-CK0892-100-Release-Date-Price.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-black-volt-CK0892-001-release-date.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-lakers-ck0892-102-2.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-white-black-photo-blue-CK0892-103-2.jpg

Last edited:
pics don't seem to be loading, but didn't they come out with these 2 years ago? still waiting on the bulls colorway.

Hope nike make a proper retro because the last ones were ridiculously uncomfortable 

Which is why I've only worn mine twice since they last retro'd in 2013. I saw that they're bringing out a Lakers looking colorway in these that I might need though.
dwszcw.jpg

Love to see the white / teal color way again. Still regret not ordering them from the So Chi Outlet when they were $49.

Yea dat last teal was weak.

Id cop the white black reds on sale if released tho.

Well this colorway is available to buy overseas so I guess they are coming out.
View media item 1347739http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product/10648/311090-600/nike-air-max-tempo-university-red-black/

Was the cushioning not comfortable or the cheap upper they used, both?

Everything! The overall mold, shorter tongue, support around the ankle, the minor details. It was very uncomfortable to wear. I purchased both the Teal and Obsidian colorways that they dropped a couple years back. Last year I was able to find on ebay a DS pair of the 96 Bulls colorway. I should post a video comparison. I also had the 2000 retro Teal colorway back then. There's no comparing the two, this last retro was garbage!

Last edited:
Everything! The overall mold, shorter tongue, support around the ankle, the minor details. It was very uncomfortable to wear. I purchased both the Teal and Obsidian colorways that they dropped a couple years back. Last year I was able to find on ebay a DS pair of the 96 Bulls colorway. I should post a video comparison. I also had the 2000 retro Teal colorway back then. There's no comparing the two, this last retro was garbage!

I can vouch.

These are one of my top 5 fav kicks of all time. Ordered online when the last version came out. They were so bad and hurt my feet so much that I returned them to the store almost the same day. I was tight because I had the OGs and the 2000 retro and they were literally perfect. The last retro was downright shameful.

I agree with the uncomfrotable reviews. The first retro was great, but this last one was awful. I got the last retros right away, wore them for a bit, decided they were too uncomfortable and sold them. But then I saw a deal on the white/black/teal and I had to get them. Again, wore them for a bit, decided they were too uncomfortable and sold them.
Make 'em right Nike and you can count me in. And the Bulls colorway is a absolute MUST retro!!
(Not my pic - but I had 2 back in the day. Wore them both into the ground!)
View media item 1349573

One of my all time favorite sneakers from the 90's so I was excited for the teal retros from a few years ago even tho i knew i wasn't getting an exactly replica. But it was the closest thing I'd get after waiting for them for so long. Would love for Nike to start remastering older bball joints. Heck ,at least give us the big air max unit!

I agree with the uncomfrotable reviews. The first retro was great, but this last one was awful. I got the last retros right away, wore them for a bit, decided they were too uncomfortable and sold them. But then I saw a deal on the white/black/teal and I had to get them. Again, wore them for a bit, decided they were too uncomfortable and sold them.
Make 'em right Nike and you can count me in. And the Bulls colorway is a absolute MUST retro!!
(Not my pic - but I had 2 back in the day. Wore them both into the ground!)
this.

And while I'm asking, if Nike would retro this colorway if would fulfill a dream of nearly 20 years
View media item 1349578I remember watching (and drooling) the '96 NCAA championship game and Todd Burgan of Syracuse rocking these with black socks. Not the best pics, but you get the idea.
View media item 1349581

Was this color way every sold to the public? I've only seen Kevin Garnett with these way back.

Man, those pictures up there.... Such a dope time to be a kid and a fan of Basketball/Sneakers. That era made me the bball fan I am today for a lot of us guys in our early 30's the sneaker heads we are today lol.

Last edited:
Man, those pictures up there.... Such a dope time to be a kid and a fan of Basketball/Sneakers. That era made me the bball fan I am today for a lot of us guys in our early 30's the sneaker heads we are today lol.[/quote

U ain't never lied homie

Man; I wish I had a time machine :smokin
Man, those pictures up there.... Such a dope time to be a kid and a fan of Basketball/Sneakers. That era made me the bball fan I am today for a lot of us guys in our early 30's the sneaker heads we are today lol.

boy yall brought alot of onions with these post. :frown:

it just had a different feel when we were kids man. from 94-2001 nike could almost do no wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom