Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Good ol' Nike. Giving us the colorways that no one is asking for! You can always count on them to do this nonsense. Might as well send these joints striaght to the outlets as well and save everyone's time.

actually black & neon do real well in da hood.

Oh for **** sake. How about some actual more OG colorways, Nike? What a bunch of clowns, I swear.

Copped when they go on sale or hit the US. MUCH better colorway than the normal black/volt. Plus both these and the AM95 released in......95.

My boy Kukoč
237737-630x849.jpg

These would not make the starting lineup or the backup either. I’d buy for $50 to give to someone I know needs a pair of shoes and that’s it

The problem I have with those is, there are plenty of OG and PE colorways we haven't seen in years, or ever. At least give us a couple more OG pairs with each release before you're worried about new knock-off makeups of other Nike shoes. Christ, if I want to wear neon AM95s, I'll just wear neon AM95s :lol:

Not that I need another pair of these, but for several days, none of the footsites allow the Chcagos to be added to cart. Keep saying launch product error. I have tried on multiple devices. Very strange.
I'm starting to wonder if the Chicagos are going to disappear sooner than later and be gone. Not a ton of sites seem to have them, I'm yet to see them in an actual store, and some of the sites that do have them don't have FSRs. Semi-odd release to me.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of the white black and reds today at house of hoops. Got the only size 12 left in all the cities around me.

Loving these... More comfortable than previous retros imo. Wish the black part was white. I miight paint it white even tho it's nubuck :/ What do you think?

Picked up a pair of the white black and reds today at house of hoops. Got the only size 12 left in all the cities around me.

Loving these... More comfortable than previous retros imo. Wish the black part was white. I miight paint it white even tho it's nubuck :/ What do you think?
im considering this if they go on disco, light work

Back
Top Bottom