Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Had to double up on these bad boys.

Well, I was wrong about nobody else having my size in these cities. HoH Glendale had 1 size 12 left. He wasn't sure if they had 2 pairs of size 12 originally.. Just that they only got like 18 pairs total. 2 pairs size 12 at most at these house of hoops around me. Nobody else got them. I agree that these are going to disappear quick.. Seems like a low quantity were produced.

Attachments

• 20190706_180543.jpg
    20190706_180543.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190706_180702.jpg
    20190706_180702.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Not that I need another pair of these, but for several days, none of the footsites allow the Chcagos to be added to cart. Keep saying launch product error. I have tried on multiple devices. Very strange.
I'm starting to wonder if the Chicagos are going to disappear sooner than later and be gone. Not a ton of sites seem to have them, I'm yet to see them in an actual store, and some of the sites that do have them don't have FSRs. Semi-odd release to me.[/QUOTE

Yeah I agree...haven’t seen these in any stores...it’s too bad, such a nice shoe. Doubled up on these as well

Wore my Chicagos AGAIN all weekend. I wasn't lying when I said I was running these hard. Love them as much today a I did in '96 and when I got the first pair of this retro a few weeks back. Still smokin' and it will not subside LOL
Some people are gonna be sorry when these disappear ...

Dang it those pics make them look good. Still holding out for these if I am going to get any neon color shoe...
EB63D45B-6BBF-43F2-8B9C-88C23F2337F3.jpeg

Air Ubiquitous Max!!! Great choice buddy!!! Jerry Rice training shoe from the ads. I'd LOVE a chance for a pair!!!

I had a pair of those ubiquitous maxs back in the day. Think they were Nikes most expensive shoe at the time. 160 if I remember correctly. Too fresh... but I think the cushion will be sub-par compared to the ogs.

They need to follow Kobes advice and upgrade just the materials in their Nike/Jordan retros. Keep the look 99% the same. Softer phylon and Zoom air. Done. Zoom in Jordan 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s.. Whhaaat. Everyone would go out and buy all the protros.

Actually, let's do it right; remake the OG Jordan XIV articulated zoom bag and put it in every forefoot of earlier Jordan retros. Now we're done.

Last edited:
Air Ubiquitous Max!!! Great choice buddy!!! Jerry Rice training shoe from the ads. I'd LOVE a chance for a pair!!!
Very underrated and such a great looking shoe, man i thought i was so cool with them in high school lol still need these and some Nike Air Marauder lows in white/green and i will own every nike i ever owned as a kid through high school (we were poor so i only had nikes starting in 8th grade)

Back
Top Bottom