Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

What size did you pick up?
Looks like size 12 is gone now. Only smaller sizes available now.

20190819_121241.jpg

Mannnnnn ...
Said it before quite some weeks ago in this thread ... this shoe (for me) is on the level of the OG XIs. Which makes sense, since they are from the same time.
Trouble for me now is, do I need to buy a pair of the blues? Ah, probably not but these are great in all OG or OG-close color ways. But I have three pairs of Chicagos so ... :rofl:
I still have my 2011 teals. In great shape, but they tend to keep yellowing on the tongues and liner. I clean them up from time to time but it comes back, and they aren't too comfy, either. I should have bought the rerelease of those from, what, three or four years ago? But at the time I had barely worn them and it seemed like a waste, plus I had a DS pair of them in my closet (sold them recently on SX for $2XX-something, which surprised me). Wish they'd bring 'em back again for a fresh pair that I really don't have time to wear LOL

RyGuy45.. That means you and I got all 3 pairs of size 12 off that site.

I hear you on everything you said RainKing. I like these better than XIs tho because I'm not the biggest fan of patent leather. I like the design of the uptempos more.. Might be my favorite silhouette of all time in the right colors. Basically just the Bulls and the White/Blues though. Jordan 4 has the perfect cut for pants and shorts so just the gum bottoms have been my other main go-to.

I've been playing bball in the uptempos a lot. These things are far from bricks and feel excellent on the court. Cushioning is great & way better than previous retros. Softer phylon maybe? It feels pretty soft to the touch even. Heal-to-toe transition in these is some of the best I've ever played in. Jordan XIII is another off the top of my head. Probably why D Fish, and a lot of others, used these so much. & Nate Robinson used to staay in the Jordan XIII Playoffs. He knows what's up.

My other 2 pairs will be here Thursday. I would have grabbed the blue pair if the blue was darker like the KGs. Maybe I can buy blue angelus though and make it happen.

Also, it's actually 4 colorways... The Laker ones too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom